Arcata Trainwreck BHO

vigor

Hi guys thought i'd post some pics of how i make my oil

This one i tried with Pickwick piramid shaped tea bag, it's made of mono filament plastic mesh. No clue what micron

The oil is not as clean as before but it has a lot more potential then my previous tries.

Once the oil is evaped on hot water i put it in the freezer, as the oil will stay sticky in room temp.

Then scrape all up when frozen and heat up again. I warm a glass bowl up with candle (need to find a inductionplate with temp sensor) and make it as hot to the max of what my fingers can touch then warm up the stanley knife and keep spreading, repeat 20 times orso till al micro bubbles in the surface stop.

Then when cooled of it will be hard as can be at room temp and looks darker then after it just came of the hot pan with water in it.

Butane effects my tinnitus and after scraping and spreading it out alot it doesn't effect the beep in my head so i assume it's pretty clean :D

This is the product that comes straight of the plate where i did my bho on. Yellow as can be will get dark after the process.

post-12385-1229003970_thumb.jpg

post-12385-1229003948_thumb.jpg

post-12385-1229003954_thumb.jpg

post-12385-1229003959_thumb.jpg

Edited by vigor

Warming it up for the 1st time

post-12385-1229004181_thumb.jpg

Spread out 1st time. the dirtin there is tabacco :D i forgot the small bowl was in front of me :yep: picked most of it out :P

post-12385-1229004204_thumb.jpg

Edited by vigor

Without flash

post-12385-1229004427_thumb.jpg

End product

post-12385-1229004459_thumb.jpg

Ps i normally don't do it with PVC pipe but i thought i'd give it a try :D

Edited by vigor

Whats up with that tea? :yep:

And whats that beer cant read ,do u BHO with bear and tea :P

Jokes aside top BHO ill invite myself on smoke next time ill be around :D

You're more then welcome :rofl:

Haha well you're making a point i was considering adding some flavour to the bho with herb tinctures ? Would be nice to have a fruit taste with some hallucigenics mixed with it :D The TW BHO makes me hallucinate already though, but like to add some touches here and there :wink: Like making a perfect wine :rofl:

But thats for when i'm going to play with iso i think? Haven't looked into how to do that.

I want to stop using butane thats for sure. As i don't trust it with my tinnitus. If tinnitus gets worse after nerve injury it means it's damaging nerves? So i'm not to happy to do it this way :rofl:

:rofl: :wink:

I'm sorry but is "am n0m n0m n0m n0m" the audible sound of you eating it up? I'm laughing cuz I thought I was the only one in the world that used that same 'n0m n0m' to mean that I'm chowing down..

:rofl:

Thats great.

TW BHO looks phenomenal too.

Haha yeah eating it makes me hallucinate for a while :rofl:

You eat it to? What effect does it give you?

I'm thinking of making TWIX/biscuit bars and mix the BHO with caramel and dip in choclate :wink:

n0m n0m n0m :rofl:

Honestly no, I dont even know what BHO is. I know its a kind of oil or something.. I'm sure its derived from hash or the crystals of the bud or whatever .. but never ingested it myself. Just loved the 'n0m n0m n0m' I have a whole bunch of trimmings from my plants that I need to make some hash or bho? - out of.. I just haven't done the research enough to really know what I'm talking about or what I'm doing. - but this is the place!

But also too.. I dont smoke cigs, or bake with it or anything.. so I'm not sure what application I'd have for the BHO as of yet.

?

I'd love to try it though.

You're more then welcome :D

Haha well you're making a point i was considering adding some flavour to the bho with herb tinctures ? Would be nice to have a fruit taste with some hallucigenics mixed with it :D The TW BHO makes me hallucinate already though, but like to add some touches here and there lol Like making a perfect wine :(

But thats for when i'm going to play with iso i think? Haven't looked into how to do that.

I want to stop using butane thats for sure. As i don't trust it with my tinnitus. If tinnitus gets worse after nerve injury it means it's damaging nerves? So i'm not to happy to do it this way :P

Thanks, good to now :)

As for taste might be better to use 5L of ice cold beer and bubllebags and pick some flavor into hash .i am not oil lover tried it once and my head didnt like it (headpains too,not the ear but pressure is present ) but hashish is defenetly most interesting as there are million ways to make it and each one will taste different

Maybe mixing hash and oil :spliff:

hey everyone

sweet lookin bho u got there :P

i like the air dried look after its been cooked down

looking at the semi-liquid oil makes me cringe thinking about trying to get it in my lungs lol:spliff:

ahah

but to you Rev, yes BHO is just like a brick of pressed hash or bubble bag hash except chemically extracted w/ butane

you can use other chemicals too

some people choose to make it just to have the more potent end product, but most save their trim(and/or):( buds for their hash making

just depends on what proccess youd like to go through to get your hash :D

have fun

JJ

You're more then welcome :D

Haha well you're making a point i was considering adding some flavour to the bho with herb tinctures ? Would be nice to have a fruit taste with some hallucigenics mixed with it :) The TW BHO makes me hallucinate already though, but like to add some touches here and there :( Like making a perfect wine :P

I want to stop using butane thats for sure. As i don't trust it with my tinnitus. If tinnitus gets worse after nerve injury it means it's damaging nerves? So i'm not to happy to do it this way :D

Thanks, good to now :)

As for taste might be better to use 5L of ice cold beer and bubllebags and pick some flavor into hash .i am not oil lover tried it once and my head didnt like it (headpains too,not the ear but pressure is present ) but hashish is defenetly most interesting as there are million ways to make it and each one will taste different

Maybe mixing hash and oil :spliff:

hash and oil sounds great!

i know of people who home brew their own oils for aroma and applying to skin for varios aches pains and stiffnesses9heard it cures lockjaw or w/e, stiff jaw from chewing)

and i bet they would go great together!

i was always worried of not getting enough thc out of the buds w/o chemical extraction

i might only use my trim lol

Thanks nothing special imo as it's so simple to make. I think i'm more of a hash fan also. The BHO can screw up my lungs when smoked to much of it. I made it out of 'quality' bud with a tiny bit of mold around the main stam so i don't smoke it period, but when filtered trough a coffee filter i will dare to take the risk :D

the tube works the same as any other bho setup only i didn't have a cap to close the tube so tapen over this thing where i used to make bho with, coffee filter.

post-12385-1229017298_thumb.jpg

post-12385-1229017312_thumb.jpg

Edited by vigor