Fan Controller.

Kalamist1

Is the fan controller for £35 from uk420 compatible with a RVK 100E2-A1?

Can anyone help?

Also, I have been using an envirolite 125w bulb for my seedlings, when should I change to my HPS light? Many thanks in advance!

Kalamist1

Yep the old buzzing fan again.. I had big buzz using both primair and the twist knob fan controllers...

Another member suggested a Wac1 controller - It is a 5 step tranformer thing.. very good.. no buzz.. I turn down to step 1 at night and it is as quiet as a mouse..:blub:

They are about £20 ...

Hmm - the WAC-1 does look to be a good choice - nice price, too. :rofl:

WAC1 Single Sweep Fan Controller - 21852AW

Provides on/off and five speed control. Can be connected at the time of installation to provide downward air movement or upward air movement. Surface Mounted. 2 year guarantee (UK)

Order Online for:£19.23 (Excluding VAT at 17.5%)

The WAC-6 looks to be an interesting one, too, for those who have more than one fan that they want to control:

WAC6 Sweep Fan Controller - 21853AW

Provides on/off and variable speed control for up to six fans of any size. Can be connected at the time of installation to provide downward air movement or upward air movement. 'Fan Running' indicator. Surface Mounted. 2 year guarantee (UK)

Order Online for:£29.48 (Excluding VAT at 17.5%)

Must ask Joolz if he plans to stock them in the UK420 store - I think that fan controllers based around these would sell really well. :smoke:

:yinyang:

Edited by Scribble

• 4 years later...

hi guy's i find that a 1 way 250w single way dimmer switch for a £5 is quite good i use it on my 6" fan and have no probs and quiet too

safe tommo

hi guy's i find that a 1 way 250w single way dimmer switch for a £5 is quite good i use it on my 6" fan and have no probs and quiet too

safe tommo