↯ F1 Fast Version ↯ The usual top quality now even faster

Sweet Seeds-tommy

gallery_44939_2830_33991.png

gallery_44939_2830_3413.jpg

For the 2013 season we present the F1 Fast Version strains. These strains are non-autoflowering versions with an ultra-fast flowering of some of the most appreciated strains from the Sweet Seeds catalog. These new genetics are F1 hybrids between elite clones of our non-autoflowering varieties and our best selection of third generation autoflowering strains. The autoflowering genetics contribute for a significant shortening in the flowering and maturation time frame of the F1 hybrid. This means that when grown indoors the plants are ready to be harvested only 6 or 7 weeks after changing the light cycle to 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness. In outdoor grows the plants shorten the harvest time in 1 or 2 weeks comparing with their original versions.

Due to their fast flowering, these varieties are highly appropriate for humid climates where plants usually get more vulnerable to mold, as they manage to anticipate harvest to the most virulent botrytis known for decimating the buds of longer flowering Indicas.

All the best, keep it sweet :lucky:

If you want to know more about this new strains clik here:

Cream Caramel

Green Poison

Sweet Cheese

Sweet Special

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
  • Like 6

I posted this in the GP thread here and I'll post it here as well as its kinda relevant...

Looks interesting Tommy and a 6 week flower cycle, wow, although I have to ask, what would be the advantage of growing these over the auto or 1st gen photo versions, can you expect a higher yield then the auto and similar to the 1st gen?

I'll also add I guess it'll save on electricity consumption over the 1st gen photo, which with the price of tariffs these days is no bad thing :D

• Like 1

Is the "Fast Version" of each of these strains easy to clone like regular plants?

Yes, of course, that is maybe the main pro of using these strains. They are as fast as autos in terms of fast flowering but they can be cloned and kept as mothers while autos can't.

Sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

• Like 2

Is there a chance any of these will auto?

No, F1 Fast Version strains are all non-autos.

We have auto versions for all the 4 strains: Cream Caramel Auto, Green Poison Auto, Sweet Special Auto and Sweet Cheese Auto.

But when you buy the "F1 Fast Version" you get 0% autos. In theory it will be like this. Time will confirm it. Or not. Lets wait and see.

Sweet smokes! :smokin:

tommy

• Like 1

I posted this in the GP thread here and I'll post it here as well as its kinda relevant...

Looks interesting Tommy and a 6 week flower cycle, wow, although I have to ask, what would be the advantage of growing these over the auto or 1st gen photo versions, can you expect a higher yield then the auto and similar to the 1st gen?

I'll also add I guess it'll save on electricity consumption over the 1st gen photo, which with the price of tariffs these days is no bad thing :D

Hi Serpent!

Nice to read from you :yep:

what would be the advantage of growing these over the auto or 1st gen photo versions, can you expect a higher yield then the auto and similar to the 1st gen?

I put the question this way:

- What would be the advantage of growing non-autos over autos? There's lots of advantages for one sort of plants and lots of advantages for the others. You can keep mothers, use clones, do 12/12 instead of 18/6, use your favourite pheno, etc, etc.

Comparing to the "1st gen photo versions" the only difference is the timing, they are 1 to 2 weeks faster, that's why they are called "Fast Version"... because supposedly they are all the same except for flowering speed.

These are like autos that allow to keep mothers, use the clones, reduce the light cycle from 18/6 to 12/12 and yet harvest in the same timing.

Maybe they are more suitable for "auto haters" who like to have good plants with a short flowering stage.

Thanks again for the visit and comment. Sweet smokes! :skin_up:

tommy

• Like 4

Sounds good tommy :) always wanted to try Creme caramel, any ideas when these will be instock on attitude?

Hi JPG, nice to see you around :yep:

I think they will be available in the Sweet Seeds online shop very soon, like in a few days. It's always better to buy directly from the breeders because you can be sure seeds are fresh, well preserved, if you have any problem with them a replacement would be easier, they arrive to you very quickly, you get original Sweet Seeds seeds as freebies, etc, etc.

About when they will be available in other shops I have no information, obviously, it will depend on how fast they order them to have them in stock and the time they will take to go from the breeder to the specific shop. I'd say it will not be very long until they have them, but I can't specify a number of days or weeks.

Thanks for the visit and comment my friend. See you around, sweet fast smokes!! :smokin:

tommy

• Like 1

No, F1 Fast Version strains are all non-autos...In theory it will be like this. Time will confirm it. Or not. Lets wait and see...

So youre sending out untested seeds for people to BUY and hoping for the best??

I think I'll wait to see how many mutants there are before spending any of my money...

• Like 1

So youre sending out untested seeds for people to BUY and hoping for the best??

I think I'll wait to see how many mutants there are before spending any of my money...

Hi Hot_Rock! Nice to read from you my friend :stoned:

No. They are untested by me, tommy. The breeders tested them with the usual rigor and I sincerely doubt that Sweet Seeds would put their name at risk if they were not sure that the product is, as usual, good. Especially because they don't need to run that sort of risk and I know of several projects that never came out because after the intensive testings the results turned out to be not 100% satisfatory. So I'm pretty confident that this will be another good product.

When I write here it is usual from my personal point of view and can totally trust the people who worked with this strains but to me everything is just theory before I have tried them myself and get my own opinion based on my experience. That's something I personally learned with life, never blindly trust anything without experiencing it myself.

And of course I fully respect your decision to wait and see the results that people will show in this and other forums. That's what I usually advice to growers when they seem to be skeptical about something. Then we have all the guys here in this and other forums who trust Sweet Seeds work based on previous experiences they had with Sweet Seeds strains, and those don't even need to see results before trying them. It's nice to have diversity also in clients preferences, it allows to have more diversity in the product range.

Thanks for visits and comments! Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 8

And, just to complete my point, I also don't appreciate to come here and do agressive marketing, like saying "oh yes, these are the best plants you'll ever grow, so go ahead and buy them". For example, with 2nd generation autos I knew since the begining that they were great plants, really productive, fast and with top quality final product, but since the start of my test grows with them, here at UK420, I always posted from the perspective of a skeptical grower. The diaries are still available in the "Sweet Seeds Test Grows" section.

I try to be just another grower, like all the other growers here at UK420 who have no work relation with a seedbank. I criticize the products and no one has ever red me saying that I like all the strains from the Sweet Seeds catalog.

So, from that perspective, which I hope you guys understand, I personally say: lets wait and see if these "F1 Fast Versions" turn out to be all that Sweet Seeds is claiming they will be ;)

I hope so and I'm really confident that they will. If I see the opposite happening I'll be 99% surprised. Hehehe... :smokin:

Cheers and sweet smokes!

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 9

No, F1 Fast Version strains are all non-autos.

We have auto versions for all the 4 strains: Cream Caramel Auto, Green Poison Auto, Sweet Special Auto and Sweet Cheese Auto.

But when you buy the "F1 Fast Version" you get 0% autos. In theory it will be like this. Time will confirm it. Or not. Lets wait and see.

Sweet smokes! :smokin:

tommy

so thats a maybe then :rofl:

• Like 1

so thats a maybe then :rofl:

Hi hawkwindzoo! Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum. Thanks for your visit! :stoned:

Nop. It's not a "maybe" it's "a sure they" are all non-autos but for the ones who only believe when they see it time will confirm it. So, lets wait and see that confirmation.

I don't see anything wrong in saying this, but you know I'm not a native speaker and so I may be getting something wrong here.

Anyway I already tried to explain it previous to your post:

Hi Hot_Rock! Nice to read from you my friend :stoned:

No. They are untested by me, tommy. The breeders tested them with the usual rigor and I sincerely doubt that Sweet Seeds would put their name at risk if they were not sure that the product is, as usual, good. Especially because they don't need to run that sort of risk and I know of several projects that never came out because after the intensive testings the results turned out to be not 100% satisfatory. So I'm pretty confident that this will be another good product.

When I write here it is usual from my personal point of view and can totally trust the people who worked with this strains but to me everything is just theory before I have tried them myself and get my own opinion based on my experience. That's something I personally learned with life, never blindly trust anything without experiencing it myself.

And of course I fully respect your decision to wait and see the results that people will show in this and other forums. That's what I usually advice to growers when they seem to be skeptical about something. Then we have all the guys here in this and other forums who trust Sweet Seeds work based on previous experiences they had with Sweet Seeds strains, and those don't even need to see results before trying them. It's nice to have diversity also in clients preferences, it allows to have more diversity in the product range.

Thanks for visits and comments! Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

And, just to complete my point, I also don't appreciate to come here and do agressive marketing, like saying "oh yes, these are the best plants you'll ever grow, so go ahead and buy them". For example, with 2nd generation autos I knew since the begining that they were great plants, really productive, fast and with top quality final product, but since the start of my test grows with them, here at UK420, I always posted from the perspective of a skeptical grower. The diaries are still available in the "Sweet Seeds Test Grows" section.

I try to be just another grower, like all the other growers here at UK420 who have no work relation with a seedbank. I criticize the products and no one has ever red me saying that I like all the strains from the Sweet Seeds catalog.

So, from that perspective, which I hope you guys understand, I personally say: lets wait and see if these "F1 Fast Versions" turn out to be all that Sweet Seeds is claiming they will be ;)

I hope so and I'm really confident that they will. If I see the opposite happening I'll be 99% surprised. Hehehe... :smokin:

Cheers and sweet smokes!

tommy

Hope you guys can understand my position. Is not that complex, I think...

:yep:

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 8