New Lights

handysmoker

Hi

Just got delivery of my new lights for my 1st grow in many years, The Viparspectra Pro P1000 and they do look the dogs bollocks, a very solid frame, it's got feel of quality, switch them on and blinded myself for few minutes (dumb mistake).

Will add pics when i get upload problem sorted, if i can

• Like 5

Congrats on your new light.

Did you get the new upgraded version with the diodes concentrated in the corners for better coverage?

If so does the upgraded P1000 come with the new control box on top like the new upgraded version of the XS1000?

Just now, Military Grade said:

Congrats on your new light.

Did you get the new upgraded version with the diodes concentrated in the corners for better coverage?

If so does the upgraded P1000 come with the new control box on top like the new upgraded version of the XS1000?

yes the diodes are concentrated on the corners, control box is Model: BQE96C-2400-40-PV if that's the new upgrade don't know

• Like 1

1 hour ago, handysmoker said:

yes the diodes are concentrated on the corners

Nice:yep:

This is the extra box next to the driver I was referring to

large.Screenshot_20230324_175358_Firefox.jpg

I wonder if that box makes them compatible with 3rd party smart controller's

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

Just now, Military Grade said:

Nice:yep:

This is the extra box next to the driver I was referring to

large.Screenshot_20230324_175358_Firefox.jpg

I wonder if that box makes them compatible with 3rd party smart controller's

Not sure dude, but it says you can daisy link a bunch together and the toggle switch enables you to control the dimmer on all or not.... i think

• Like 2

5 hours ago, handysmoker said:

The Viparspectra Pro P1000 and they do look the dogs bollocks, a very solid frame, it's got feel of quality, switch them on and blinded myself for few minutes (dumb mistake).

You aren't the first and you won't be last. When I actually bought a decent light setup I just had to turn them on in the kitchen, instantly turned into summer!

They look like a quality bit of kit 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Military Grade said:

You got limited space? or you growing Autos lol

got limted space, just bought small grow tent with extracter setup,some compost and coco brick and a extra small fan, gonna use a wifi switch on lights for timing (Alexa)

Not sure what auto is when it comes to plants, were'nt around last time i grew. want a quick grow with big harvest :skin_up:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mystic_roots said:

You aren't the first and you won't be last. When I actually bought a decent light setup I just had to turn them on in the kitchen, instantly turned into summer!

They look like a quality bit of kit 

done mine in kitchen as well, totally washed out the light from window :mellow: