Sweet Seeds site not shipping to the UK anymore?

Inspiration101

As title says, seems the site does not offer the option to deliver to UK. Is this how things are now post brexit? 

• Like 3

AFAIK a few places no longer ship to the UK, it's not worth the paper work and hassle. But, nothing to do with brexit at all, no, no , no.....it's probably a some lefty nut jobs fault:thumsup::thumsup:.

There are lots of UK based seed dealers, use Attiude as they sponsor this site

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

Their stock is always good when I have used them.

• Like 5

Thanks for the fast reply.  Bugger.  Attitude sucks for only have around 1/3 of whats available on the sweet seeds site.

• Like 3

Just now, Joolz said:

if you click any of the sweet seed banners here you'll be taken to a UK site that has all stock 

They have fewer lines in stock (20 something) than Attitude (50+) Herbies appear to have 70 in stock :yep: but not UK obvs

Edited by BASStard
UK innit
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Joolz said:

if you click any of the sweet seed banners here you'll be taken to a UK site that has all stock :yep:

Not that I can see.

When I go to select delivery location I find that UK is not available to select.  There is an option update the country list, so on selecting this I am then presented with items I selected not in stock any longer - which is where I originally started and caused me to make this post.

• Like 3

Cheers!

For now, we are not shipping to the UK due to Brexit. There are strong reasons at the base of this decision, but I'm not able to tell you about them as I was not informed by the company managers. There are other issues that go out of our understanding and respect to fiscal and accountings, which can't be ignored as we always did (and do) everything within legal standards.

Nonetheless, we will get back to shipping to the UK as soon as we realize it is possible again without running any risks.

Here you have some of our distributors:

https://sweetseeds.es/blog/directorio-de-negocios/wpbdp_category/distribuidores-reino-unido/

Sweet smokes! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BilgePump said:

A few of those distributors are just wholesale trade , not much use for end users.

:yinyang:

When they can be arsed to ship to the UK .... then i can be arsed to run their beans :yep:     

Quite few sites have stock but cant find anyone with a full compliment ,  struggled to find what i wanted ,  had friends that were in Spain to send me beans from the shop.   

For now their beans can sleep in the fridge.    Seems petty  , quite possibly lol    Nothing but love for Tommy .  Jay P  &  Apolo :george:

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

Think RGSC stock sweet seeds who is also another site sponser and to be fair can't fault the service u get.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

Cheers!

For now, we are not shipping to the UK due to Brexit. There are strong reasons at the base of this decision, but I'm not able to tell you about them as I was not informed by the company managers. There are other issues that go out of our understanding and respect to fiscal and accountings, which can't be ignored as we always did (and do) everything within legal standards.

Nonetheless, we will get back to shipping to the UK as soon as we realize it is possible again without running any risks.

Here you have some of our distributors:

https://sweetseeds.es/blog/directorio-de-negocios/wpbdp_category/distribuidores-reino-unido/

Sweet smokes! 

Having searched through all of the distributors and suppliers in the UK it almost appears as though they are not getting any new stock. 

I guess when you say not shipping to UK, that means for everything, distributors and individuals.

I will select from what is available, I have been spoiled for choice for many years anyway, thank you!   :smokin:

@Everyone else, thanks for your comments, your time and effort is much appreciated! 

• Like 6

Update: I found the seeds I was looking for a look forwards to posting a diary in the Sweet Seeds sub forum sometime in September.

Discount Seeds UK had what I was after.  They arrived today, and even amended my order after I had made an error.  Impressive service.

• Like 3

Sweet Zensation XL Auto 

Sweet Amnesia Haze XL Auto 

Sweet Cheese Auto 

Due to being in an outside shed and autumn inbound, I am going auto so I can keep the lights on 24/7 to maintain good temps and ward off high humidity bud rot.

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 4