Trainwreck, Bubba's Gift grow and Blue Dream Reveg

Hey people,

I am a new member but not a new grower, I come from another forum and came here because both of my favortie breeders are active here :)

I love HSO's gear so far even though I had some bad luck. I've grown Blue dream twice, once right and once terribly wrong hehe. Here is the revegging plant of the one that went well.

Here is my Blue Dream reveg. I took too long before changing the water after harvest so the plant looks like crap :(

I can't post pictures yet it seems, I must link them

Blue dream

Here is my Trainwreck and Bubba's gift

CalMag deficiency from the COB lights but and I just took care of that. These two girls should perk back up in less than a week.

TrainWreck

Bubba's Gift

I've grown Black DOG, Blue Dream and OG kush before those. Blue Dream and Black DOG were a failure but OG KUSH was a homerun.

Blue Dream and Black DOG turned out terribly because my area had 20% humidity and I ruined my drying/curing. So sad because they were promising.

OG kush was such a nice plant with great flowers. Unlucky as I am, I got the sativa pheno of it but I still enjoyed it. Pepper taste was nice :)

Last grow was Blue Dream again(the reveg plant), I popped only 1 seed and got the indica pheno(unlucky!!!), barely any stretch and the stalk was like a tree! Covered in Trichomes and a great smoke.

Here is some bud of the Indica phenotype Blue Dream. I wish I had a better camera so you could see how frosty the buds are.

Blue Dream Nug and Joint

I also have some Grapefruit from Female seeds going on, I will post the link of the thread when I create it but won't include it in this Diary to stay relevent.

Happy growing :)

Edited by Bust a nug
  • Like 1

I did a  trainwreck last grow, it was next to a purple Moby dick, the moby was fantastic, the ‘wreck was rubbish by comparison.

• Like 1

@Bust a nug Welcome to UK420 and to the HSO sub-forum  :yep:

By the look of tbings you've grown a few of our strains with your best successful grow coming from our OG kush  :yep:

Do you have any HSO strains going at the moment mate or will you be starting any in the near future? 

We would love to see a HSO grow from you and it would help to introduce you to the UK420 community and members can assist  ;)

Again welcome to UK420 and I'll look out for your next HSO grow :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

5 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Bust a nug Welcome to UK420 and to the HSO sub-forum  :yep:

By the look of tbings you've grown a few of our strains with your best successful grow coming from our OG kush  :yep:

Do you have any HSO strains going at the moment mate or will you be starting any in the near future? 

We would love to see a HSO grow from you and it would help to introduce you to the UK420 community and members can assist  ;)

Again welcome to UK420 and I'll look out for your next HSO grow :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

I think you misread, I have 3 strains going on right now, though I think the Blue dream is dying.

• Like 1

On 27/03/2019 at 1:42 AM, Bust a nug said:

I think you misread, I have 3 strains going on right now, though I think the Blue dream is dying.

Sorry I miss read my friend  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• 1 month later...

The Blue Dream Reveg died and I had to cull the Trainwreck. RIP.

This is the 10 weeks old HSO Bubba's gift TOPPED twice with some LST.

HSO Bubba's Gift whole

HSO Bubba's Gift Roots

After this, I put her in a bigger reservoir, took some cuttings and added the SCROG net.

I will wait until the scrog fills and flip to flowering in around 2 weeks.

• Like 1

On 27/05/2019 at 1:47 AM, Bust a nug said:

The Blue Dream Reveg died and I had to cull the Trainwreck. RIP.

Sorry to hear that mate I was looking forward to the re-veg  :) any idea what went wrong my friend? 

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

On 27/05/2019 at 1:47 AM, Bust a nug said:

This is the 10 weeks old HSO Bubba's gift TOPPED twice with some LST.

HSO Bubba's Gift whole

HSO Bubba's Gift Roots

Now that one bushy looking Bubbas Gift and that root growth is crazy  :headbang:

How much longer will you veg for mate before Bubbas Gift goes into bloom (12/12)?

Kind regards 

Mark..

7 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Sorry to hear that mate I was looking forward to the re-veg  :) any idea what went wrong my friend? 

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

I used too many nutes and it nuked the plant. The stem was so big I though it could handle it. Big mistake. I just wanted a mother plant. :wallbash:

7 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Now that one bushy looking Bubbas Gift and that root growth is crazy  :headbang:

How much longer will you veg for mate before Bubbas Gift goes into bloom (12/12)?

Kind regards 

Mark..

I just switched 12/12 yesterday and added this scrog net last week.

I've been tucking the plant in the scrog for the past 4 days and the canopy is pretty nice.

Whole

Scrog Focus angle

Scrog focus top

Do you know when I will be able to post pictures and not links?

• Like 1

Day 4 of 12/12

The scrog is filling and looking nicer as the stetch continues. I will heavy defoliate my girl when the stretch is done. After that its cruise control :skin_up:

Bubba's Gift standing at 60 cm tall. I am expecting a small stretch of 100% and harvest at 8 weeks

I finally figured out the right feeding and PH for my setup. My PH down solution is so strong I need to add 0.2 ml to bring my 14 Gallon Res from 6.5 to 5.9.

I really want this grow to be perfect 

Using 3/4 teaspoon per gallon of Greenleaft Megacrop. More then that and I get nute burn. :wallbash:

• Like 1

On 30/05/2019 at 9:55 PM, Bust a nug said:

I used too many nutes and it nuked the plant. The stem was so big I though it could handle it. Big mistake. I just wanted a mother plant. :wallbash:

I just switched 12/12 yesterday and added this scrog net last week.

I've been tucking the plant in the scrog for the past 4 days and the canopy is pretty nice.

Whole

Scrog Focus angle

Scrog focus top

Do you know when I will be able to post pictures and not links?

I believe you need 50 posts to use the picture upload feature mate ;)

@Joolz Am I correct mate?

On 30/05/2019 at 9:55 PM, Bust a nug said:

just switched 12/12 yesterday and added this scrog net last week.

Let the flower show begin  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Day 7 of 12/12

The SCROG is filling slowly and nicely. Small stretch from the plant. That's good becaue I didn't have that much heigh.

SCROG day 7

Can't wait for for big time defoliation on day 21 of 12/12. Gonna strip everything under the first layer of the net and clear the bud sites.

• Like 1

On 05/06/2019 at 4:07 AM, Bust a nug said:

That's good becaue I didn't have that much heigh.

What sort of height are you playing with my friend? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

On 11/06/2019 at 3:13 PM, HSO-Mark said:

What sort of height are you playing with my friend? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

I have 30'' to work with excluding the hydro bucket/tote

Edited by Bust a nug
  • Like 1