Grinders!

Chal

I've got a Santa Cruz Shredder, the one made from hemp. I've had it for ages now and I've still never cleaned it, the build up is minimal which means it's staying with the buds.

15 minutes ago, KC said:

Zye grinders.

😱 Ye know; I've never, once, thought to look on Tom's for fucking Grinders!!! (I'll be back there, presently. If only for shits 'n giggles)

Excellent reviews! I like the black one. I Like the grippy, gnarled, 'Tactical' look of the Feel there. I Like that they're saying it's a free mover :)

But; Aluminium? Nah, man! Sorry. No disrespect toward others opinions around this ~ I tend to feel 'The Kids Today' ~ I Really Must drop that fucking expression! I'm probably talking about a whole shit load of men over half a fucking century old, here! 😄

But, nah. Yeah: Check out Aluminium Phosphide. Now, I'm no fucking Chemist. But, it contains the word " Aluminium ". And it does That to shit? Near as it gets to me is a pocket!

Why have we never invented Ali' tea spoons? 🤨

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You know if you look at something like TCP (tri-chloro-phenol) and then look at phenol they're very similar, I'd swill my mouth with one but I certainly wouldn't with phenol lol

Look up science mate :bangin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

I've got a Santa Cruz Shredder, the one made from hemp.

What?! Excuse me. Wait a minute: What The Fuck???

No! Hang on! I have a tray here, their logo ~ I've seen other's logo's on the exact same ones, 'mind. Aren't These said to be made of the fucking stuff? How the fuck?!

Alright. That's My fucking head wrecked! Think I might fuck off and feed the horses 'n shit. Woke up to about Nine fucking responses, in here. As I'm trying to work through these? More are now coming in! Starting to feel like Captain McSorley! 🫤

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KC said:

You know if you look at something like TCP (tri-chloro-phenol) and then look at phenol they're very similar, I'd swill my mouth with one but I certainly wouldn't with phenol lol

Sodium=toxic, chlorine=toxic, but you need a bit of sodium chloride (table salt) in your diet or you'll eventually die.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KC said:

Look up science mate :bangin:

6 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

... or you'll eventually die.

😬 Stop pissing all over my deeply held, if somewhat completely baseless 'beliefs' in what ever 'Bro Science' some conspiracy  piloting neck beard spewed through a key board in his smelly bedroom!  😝

Shit I don't fully comprehend scares me. I know enough Not To eat Baco Foil, after hearing what it ~ Supposedly? ~ Does to rats 😱 

You two gonna stuff ye faces with Baco Foil??? Hah! I Thought Not!!! :smug:

Think we'll leave that one as a bloodless tie then? 😂

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Chal said:

Shit I don't fully comprehend scares me.

In that case have you heard about dihydrogen monoxide? That shit kills many thousands of people every year globally and it's everywhere, you literally can't avoid coming into contact with it 😮

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

dihydrogen monoxide

Thought is was That one, again! 😬 I'd try to memorise it myself. Too fucking old now though. And I'd never see any cunt to pull it on 😒

Anyway, got a big tank of the stuff, over in the corner there. Dangerous, if one of my Dogs fell in it. It's full of big, bitey turtle! He makes it risky stuff! 😎

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Chal said:

Oh!

Damn! When I just read that, see? I saw it as '$48 Plus the $26 Shipping'! $48 To Ye Door? Fuck, yeah!

We'll put That one on the reserve list then! :yes:

Also, it hasn't jammed on me once and it needs far less cleaning to function correctly, when it does need a clean, it just needs a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol, I used to have to soak my older grinders.

Posted (edited)

The brilliant cut grinder !!! The best grinder in the world!!!

Very cheap though!!! With $300 you should be fine...doesn't have a mesh to collect hash, it do LOT of things including "grinding". You can grind with 2 fingers....what I should do with the other 3?

Why spend £9 when you can help the industry and buy an useless piece of stainless steel for up to $420?

Edited by Amnesialocal
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Amnesialocal said:

The brilliant cut grinder !!!

And, at that point, Reg, I started to lose all track of where truth segued into some sort of righteous rant! :shock:

$200 (US) starting point, for a Stainless, medium. Yeah? ..... Fuck. Yeah. Think I'll start fuckin ranting, in a minute!!! Cost of Shipping!!! If they used Joe Public / Canadian Postal Service? It doesn't bear thinking about, does it? 😬

Grind bud against a screw if I'm stuck, works like a charm lol

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I remember my mate had a rizla pack holder that had a cheese like grinder/greater built into it, we never used it for flower tho, but was great for hash tho

one of these

50_04_15.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

one of these ...

That's cute as fuck, actually! :D

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, AnonyMice said:

Grind bud against a screw if I'm stuck, works like a charm lol

Aah, now, This, see ~ along with le Grade's skin tin ~ rather shows just the juxtaposition in my head! ;)

A screw will Do. But, that shiny thing attracts me. Then again? I'm not skint. But, some of the 'to my door' costs of some of these fucking things?! Sweet fucking jesus! :shock: I mean; Fucking Seriously! £3 - 500 sort of shit?!

It's not even that! It's not like I can physically be in the presence of one of these God Machines, without I've just paid through the fucking nose, to fetch it across the Atlantic.

That's Exactly what prompted this thread, actually. The fact that I'm Billy No Mates and a 'Shut In' who's literally Miles from any cunt, anyway. Not like when we were young. Always round some mates place. Other mates turning up. People'd hand over their new toy for everyone to appreciate. And, we could always wander down to the Head Shop.

Dunno. If I'm gonna drop half a fucking grand on something? I'd normally prefer a bit more than what 'The Kids' are saying about it, on Reddit.

That said? I've done a bit of grinding, just this evening. More than once finding myself thinking; " For fuck Sake! " and things 🫤 I love my 'Steely Dan' dearly. For what it is. Pleases me, anyway. No fucker else ever sees it. But ..... yeah.

Half a large. Or just ignore those little, arthritic, tingles in ye fingers 🤔

Fuck.

• Like 2