My mate Pete and his RSO journey

disco survivor

Got a very good mate from the fire service who has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer (rectal and liver). 

Thought I'd plot his journey here after deciding to make him Rick Simpson Oil.

Initially we were just going to buy him the oil but having been told by a family member that they bought oil off the net for a relative (£1,000 for 10ml of organic pure oil and it turned out to be olive oil and what appeared to be gravy browning), decided to take control of the whole process and make my own.

Pete's initial diagnosis: rectal tumour with cancer cells evident in his liver (quite a bit more detail but these are the main issues). He started to feel ill 12 months previous but like most blokes, didn't go to the doctors. Prognosis was incurable stage 4 cancer that had the potential to be managed.

Pete had a colostomy bag fitted straight away as the tumour in his rectum was extremely painful. He started an intense course of Chemo a few weeks later.

The chemo really hit him hard. constantly feeling sick and unable to eat, he lost 2 stone in weight over a 3 week period. It also affected his sleep pattern with him lucky to get 3 hours sleep a night.

Having talked to him about RSO and Pete agreeing to try it, I set about the first grow. After a lot of research, I decided on Malawi Gold as the strain with the best cannabinoid profile for Pete's condition. However, Pete needed oil now so I asked a few friends and managed to get enough trim for the first batch of oil.

I decided on a water distiller (purchased second hand from marketplace for £15) to extract the oil as I'm able to claim back about 80% of the food grade ethanol. First batch was OK but seemed a little burnt and was far too thick to administer with any accuracy. I added 10ml of organic olive oil. My first attempt resulted in about 10ml of treacle from 120g of trim. 

Pete initially took 4 drops of the blended oil under his tongue on the first day and within an hour was as high as a kite ! this lasted for about 6 hours. He then decided to take one drop under his tongue just before bed which was a lot better. 

After 24 hours he felt less nauseous and actually started to feel hungry. He also reported a much better sleep pattern for the first night (about 6 hours sleep). Within the first week he put on 7 pounds in weight and was sleeping a full 12 hours. He also reported no sickness or discomfort. 

The docs were able to measure the protein count being given off by the main tumour with the first readings at 164 and then 4 weeks after chemo had started it was 163. I'm not saying for one minute the RSO has had an impact on this reading but a month after taking the oil, the count dropped to 28. Now several months into taking the oil, the count stands at 6. As well as the oil, I also make soursop tea bags for him which he takes at night, a couple of hours before going to bed. 

For the second batch of oil, I used trim and bud from my organic grow and added 10ml of organic hemp oil to the strained ethanol mix before distilling. The result was far superior to my first batch with no burning smell and a nice consistency. As I used a combination of bud and trim I got a much higher percentage of oil - 100g of bud/ trim resulted in 15ml of oil (25ml in total with the addition of the hemp oil). As Pete takes just one drop per night, a 10ml eye drop bottle lasts 2 months. Feedback from Pete regarding the Malawi Gold batch: "the first batch was great but this one is something else". He says the Malawi Gold batch has a nice peppery taste and is actually quite palatable. One drop is more than enough and if he wakes in the night to use the bathroom, he definitely feels a little high (not unpleasant though).  

Saw Pete yesterday and he looks great. He's about half a stone heavier than when he was first diagnosed and hasn't felt ill in months (just tired after a chemo session). In fact, the family tested positive for covid a couple of weeks ago and although Pete's wife has been quite bad with it, Pete said it lasted 2 days for him and was like a common cold. 

He has his next scan on the 17th May so I'll report back then.

*DISCLAIMER*.....not saying for one minute that full spectrum RSO/ cannabis is a cure for cancer but its friggin awesome stuff!! Even just helping a patient to rest and gain an appetite is a life changer. 

• Like 20

I've witnessed first hand the amazing effects of RSO on a stage 4 cancer patient. Instead of being doped up on morphine 24/7 with 0 appetite, bad mood and a severe weight loss, the absolute opposite was the case when she was on the RSO. The difference really was night and day. The issue we found was that RS mentioned that a patient in late stages would need to get up to a 1 gram a day dosage in their system if it were going to act more as a cure than a treatment. After reaching the half gram mark per day we had a lot of kickback from family members and doctors as the patient was sleeping almost all day, and it was putting people off as it was seen more of a narcotic than anything else, really couldn't get it round their heads that morphine was just for pain relief where as the RSO had so much more to offer.. Anyways, happy you're doing this for you friend Pete, Disco. I really wish him well!

• Like 7

Always love to hear stories like this. Good on you for helping out a friend in need. I definitely aspire to upping my production one day so I can supply patients with clean RSO for free, maybe one day.... 

• Like 5

Great work and I'm sure he's very grateful for it, will be interesting to see how the rest of his journey goes.

I keep meaning at looking to make RSO oil as I know the food grade alcohol isn't cheap, I've been washing my AVB with it and unfortunately I can't recover it but it's more of an experiment.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, geogeo said:

@disco survivor well done mate , is he able to up the dose yet , as he get use to it , thats tthe healing prosess whe he sleep's

an he gets the muchies  :yep:

He hates the high feeling he gets if he goes above 1 drop. After his scan on Friday, we'll sit down and go through his options. I'm hoping everything is going in the right direction and he doesn't need to up the dose. 

• Like 2

@disco survivor just looked at ricks book , "nature answer for cancer " the average patient can ingest afull 60- gram off rso in about 90 days .

will help with the chemo efect's also , the more he can get into hs gut the better , take it at 8.00 in bed by 10 ..00 pm .:yep:

• Like 2

Good to hear your mate trying stuff. Might be worth looking into suppository administration as it’s nearer where the issues are .:oldtoker:

• Like 7

You can administer orally and with suppository depending on the tolerance of the person. Suppository doesn’t get you as medicated irc . Best to get as much in as possible imho .

• Like 2

I can concur suppositories are the only way to get all the goodness without being stoned at all. Nada. Anyone who says they get stoned is fibbing, it completely bypasses the liver. 

• Like 3

@Arthur Mix Yes, Supps 'combined' with oral dosing is definitely the way to go, especially where that gents tumours are located (as you already stated). Absorption is far greater that way without the fairground ride effects. The dosage is key. 

• Like 1