UK420 Birthday Competition.

GreenVision

Hi all.. Thanks for having a go, like I said this was all about the site.. Though it would be nicer to have a birthday laugh than a birthday shitfest!

The last post I can accept is post number 68 by GTWMT, I am going to accept the post as it was in the time frame and the link works, I dont think it would be fair to disallow a post because of a persons technical knowledge... Or lack of in @@GTWMT 's case, a very apt pic there mate ... lol.

I will have a count up and just make sure rules have been followed as I want this to be as fair as possible..

I'll get the winners chosen and up sometime this morning and get the winners seeds out today..

Best of luck to everyone.

GV.

• Like 8

So the winners are in.

1st place is @Michael Luchóg with post #63. Well done mate.

gallery_85992_8681_2673.png

2nd place is @@Cursed with post #33, congrats' mate.

gallery_85992_8681_233.png

Well done chaps. And thanks to everyone who had a go and made it worth doing.. ..

Thumbs up for plenty more birthday competitions on UK420!..

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 20

Well done peeps, and well done gv :yep:

Now, we were in chat last night and \Vince said "I bet you number 34 will win". You were one off vince

Spooky as fuck.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1