Auction lot number 8

Green Gremlin

We may as well try to round it up to that number, I propose we leave it at £299.00 and wait until tomorrow night and then both make a £300 bid at the end of the night, and whoever makes the post first is the winner?

£289.00

£290.00

It wont make any difference mate. Like I said from the beginning, this isn't an auction its a lucky dip. All me and you have managed to do is fend off 75% of the bidders by taking the time do £1.00 at a time, there will still be a few left that come in last nokin's.

I know a few folks don't like the fact I openly say it but I think it would have worked better to get everyone to send in £1.00 and pick a person at random.

Would of saved a lot of time and hassle, and the end result isn't to different. And if this £1.00 lark is to help those with a little less funds than others have a chance of winning then the raffle would work better anyway, because again like I said before these seeds were never going to go cheap.

I would have bid £300.00 days ago if I could have.

GV.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 1

Fuck me btw £300 nearly for smile and oldtimes. If I add up the worth of seeds in my fridge at these auctions prices I could go to dam 3 or 4 times....

Crazy lol

• Like 1

Well its 00:01 by my clock! Game over :) Not sure who got that one @@GreenVision we'll have to wait a bit for it to time stamp! Good luck its been fun (:

Edited by Golden Syrup

You didn't think I had gone to sleep did ya ?

Again mate, best of luck. I think maybe the mods will have to look at the time.

GV. :oldtoker:

• Like 1