Christmas Competition - Paradise Seeds

Joolz

Thanks Paradise ,Team uk420 and mods for making this possible ,it's made my new year,now to decide which strain to obtain.. :yahoo:

• Like 1

Absolutely brilliant! Many many thanks.

That's just the way to start a new year.

Thanks again to all....

Crystal warrior

:yahoo:

What can I say apart from thank you very much to all concerned! Seeds arrived today along with some rolling papers, nice little catalogue, all nicely packaged up. Great service, can't wait to get the seeds in the mud

Thanks again

T

• Like 8

@

Not sure mate, there is 18 seeds and they are fems so I was kind of thinking of an 18 plant, 4 strain, 2000w grow of epic proportions lol

What are you going for?

• Like 3

Jesus wept @@Tony Montana that would be a sight to behold. Pretty sure I'm going with the two different collectors packs.

The indica and sativa. Will give me plenty of variety and choice, as I will be growing two at a time it's perfect. Six lovely strains, two beans of each!

Jesus wept @@Tony Montana that would be a sight to behold. Pretty sure I'm going with the two different collectors packs.

The indica and sativa. Will give me plenty of variety and choice, as I will be growing two at a time it's perfect. Six lovely strains, two beans of each!

• Like 1

18 is just right, 9 x 6.5ltr under each light sounds like a plan to me, should test the old growing skills lol

I see the indica collectors pack and nearly went for one of them. Paradise seeds got a pretty impressive catalogue

• Like 1

Do you water with a lance @@Tony Montana or are you going in ninja style?. You need a jungle hat for that carry on! Yeah man, I relish the opportunity to re visit a couple of killer strains and meet some new ones. We owe a diary for their generosity I feel?

I use a watering lance and a maxijet pump, drop pump in the res and water that way !

I'll defo do these in my ongoing diary :yep: it's the least I can do

• Like 1