On the thirteenth day of Christmas...........

Joolz

Thanks Joolz and all the sponsors for a great Xmas giveaway :yep:

I didn't win anything but it was very exciting waiting to see.

Shove up Vince and let me in that corner with you

:smoke:

• Like 1

:band: Parabolic Reflector 600w Maxibright Compact Ballast, plus, 600w Sunmaster Lamp

Just looked in and by gods, feel like a winner today! (Been with families, then busy cropping last few days).

Only entered the last few days of this mouth watering competition...

Got to thank those random numbers and organisers and suppliers and entrants for putting a grin on my chin. :yahoo:

Actually, I really thought this was the best prize of all the 13 days, and had me by my pair of bollix already, but to go and win the damn thing?!*!*! :smartass:

Whoever said Santa isn't the real deal is on another planet... :alien2:

Thanks and praises to UK420 for all the best placed news and views, ATB EVERY1 for 2014 :oldtoker:

Mcgarret :sly:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Went to pick up my digital ballast from the depot yesterday :yep: well chuffed, it looks the business, got my first viewings for my house next week so all goes well I'll be using it in the new property soon enough. Still got a few months to decide what I'm gonna break in the new groom with :)

Thanks again to Joolz and Greens and everyone involved, much appreciated all!

• Like 3

Picked up my 2nd place prize (Large Parabolic shade + 600W Maxibright Compact Pro + 600W Dual HPS.)

Thx Joolz, organisers, Green's, and all UK420ers... :badass:

Not going to use it till I move to a new place (near future), so here's a pic to be going on with...

Large Parabolic Kit.

:band::dj::cheers::santa:

• Like 7