old uk coffeeshops

Demeter

im wondering if anyone has any info/stores/pictures of any of the uk cannabis cafe's that have opens up throughout the years, it would be nice to get them all in one place and documented as alot of people don't even know these have ever excised.

any help would be nice.

Demeter

im wondering if anyone has any info/stores/pictures of any of the uk cannabis cafe's that have opens up throughout the years, it would be nice to get them all in one place and documented as alot of people don't even know these have ever excised.

any help would be nice.

Demeter

Used to visit The Amsterdam Experience in Stockport that was pretty cool :spliff:

i remember the 1 in stockport early 2000 it was in the stockport village right opposite a gym!! cant remember the name,but i can remember the dog they had there very friendly and always wanted to go sleep on ya lap

any help would be nice.

Demeter

Used to visit The Amsterdam Experience in Stockport that was pretty cool :spliff:

thats the place i was there the day they opened n got busted lol

it was a free spliff for all customers

I remember when Nol van schaik was running coffee shop management courses targetting brits in anticipation of coffee-shops being allowed in the UK,I had a few quid then and was considering going on one,glad I didnt,I remember Jay-kay(jamiroquai)was chatting about opening a luxury one with a million quid investment.

excellent! i have never had the good fortune of finding one but i have read about the ones mention, i first heard about them when i first joined uk420 i read about the uk coffee shops and even more impressive was thc4ms and bud buddies!

thanks for the reply everyone please keep them coming!!

Used to live in worthing, there was one called bongchuffer or something like that, still got my crappy vape i bought in there.

The place I'm working now was previously a Cafe up top and a Hydro shop in the basement.

The guy involved was getting ready for legalisation after the "class c incident".

It was called "the 9 Bar", good name I thought. But things changed and the weed thing never happened, the grow shop closed and the cafe changed a couple of times into what it is now.

Oh Well.

There were 3 coffeeshops in Worthing and 1 in Lancing. The first to open was the Quantum Leaf Cafe, near the mains shops, the 2nd was Bongchuffer this was in East Worthing just round the corner from the train station. Both of these shops were very cool, all deals were a tenner and depending on what you bought you got different amounts. I tried my first bit of cheese from Bongchuffer!! There was another that opened in Worthing right beside the main station,it wasnt the same at all,wet bags of weed for sale and they were serving anyone that had the money. I remember being told that it wasnt the same group of people that were running it and the guy in charge was a proper nasty bugger. Same story with the shop in Lancing.

Mellow

Ps if I remember right the cheese was about 1.2g for a tenner! Changed days, thats a score round my way now!

Edited by mellowyellow420

Crystals coffee shop in kidderminster, 10th anniversary has just been celebrated. It is now a members only coffee shop , but membership is easy :wassnnme: weed is quite expensive .8 for a tenner, but still the owner has balls, he gets busted and usually opens straight back up.. :skin_up:

I stay away myself, don't want to be seen , but I know plenty who use it.

C :yinyang:

• 2 weeks later...