Processed Weed

frankiepowers

:spliff: Thought that would catch your eye!

Drought on again, as all my bud has been smoked and i had to buy dreaded Prosessed weed,well didnt have to but i gave in!

And as per usual it had loads of fake THC on it!

But last night in the live chat area was talking about what to do with it and basically moaning,i think as was a bit buzzing?Anyway was told to wash it,so quite late last night i emptied my dehumid(for the RO water)grabbed a sive and washed it,put in my veg unit wrapped in paper towels!?

And now i have had a j,and its much better than it was,all the gritty crap was gone,and even though it had a flash dry must now be better!

I think we tracked it down to Brix+ or some form of suger(hope)but it could be anything!

Just thought i would share this as it seems to have worked!

Thanks!

FP :yinyang:

i don't understand why peeps do such greedy deeds

its market driven

people are paying for it and while they continue to do so the man will continue to sell it to them :unsure:

It's horrible to think that teh american business model hits the hippies drug of choice. Hippies aren't meant to be greedy selfish money money money lovers, thats meant to be saved for the coke heads.

Oh well, glad I don't have to deal with these people - I'm glad to have a network of genuine hippy friends that not only wouldn't entertain the idea of passing on something not cured properly, but would take anything I thought was crap back.

:smoke: Very very true!

Its all about the money,the same people who sell the coke also sell green and anything else!

I bought sum cos thats all that is on offer,i had a tiny bit of SSH homegrown given to me and it was blinding,flushed,dried,cured and no crap on it!

As i say my bud has been smoked and im gutted,but the amount of stress im trying to deal with at the moment is jerry springer shit,and smokes better than coke!

I have new grow on the way(long time)

And i wish i knew sum real hippies!

Know a few nice people from my localish grow shop,but there keeping the nice to thereselves!

Too right aswell!

Its a real shame cos it was a nice bit of bud!

There is also sum1 who does a bit and has done for years,its always wet as you like and underdeveloped,but i reckon its JuicyFruit or cali orange!

It is a nice ish smoke when dried a bit!

I wish i didnt but i know these people,but they really dnt giv a F***,its money money money!

Got bloody Gnats agging me aswell!

Sorry people on a right shit one at the moment!

Back to the green,i put it under a scope and most of the crap is gone,but something aint right!

Been told people are working on how to analyse what really is in it!

All the import is dusted aswell!

A pal in the dam saw the same shit in a bar out there,and in 1 the fella tried palming off 7 different bits of the same bud as 7 different strains!

I have decided to move out to the sticks as where i am is bollox and its the kids i am thinking of,a better life is needed,its all guns and money and coke and idiots round here!

Its no joke i have lost a fair few pals!

What to do!????????

FP

:smoke: Under 30x magnification it still looks like THC,i can see bits clumped round the trichs,hoping suger?

But it could be anything,dnt get me wrong after washing its better,more realistic,but the people who sell this,and i dnt like this grab young uns and prime them,then a few yrs/months dwn the line are selling crack!

My pal is 21 and just got 2and a half yrs!

Great start in life!

It winds me up!

Not much you can do really? Just do the best you can till your grow's ready mate. I hope it all works out for you, it sounds like you could with it and if karma's doing it's job properly then you should get it - you obviously did the right thing where your kids are involved. They don't need the crap that seems to be happening these days. Nice one!

:spliff: Round here i think most of it comes from the vietnamese!

Apparently in hollond people are buying wet weed then tampering then drying for a short time so it sticks?

And paying a lot less on a k!

But the thing is the people who do this ,leave a list and let a "alien" wrong word,to tend the crop and pay them about £300 a week,and they get robbed very often,poor fuckers!

Im so for growing your own!

Just got to get away from these wankers!??

FP