Ice Cream cone spliff

WeedIsFree

As the title states I decided to make a test run of a spliff I intend to make on my birthday

This one came out good considering my state but it fares well for the real deal.

you can just about get the size of it from the pic, it's a standard kingskin length with a tulip sort of top on it. About 4/5 grams of oldtimes and pyschoberry in that all topped off with the hash oil sauce lol

The real one will be doulbe this size...... lol

No camera at the mo so crap phone pic

post-30716-0-17459800-1305150831_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

You will have to smoke that lying down. One false move and the end will fall in your lap otherwise. Hope you aren't doing anything important tomorrow. :rofl:

Cool, 2nd on that

Once I spark the bugger your welcome Goldie lol

Smoke it all at once...

Well.... I'm on a late tonight, could be a monster for when I get home :unsure: or I might be missing work tomorrow!

You will have to smoke that lying down. One false move and the end will fall in your lap otherwise. Hope you aren't doing anything important tomorrow.

Good thinking Biokid, I'll keep a tray under the beast just in case.

lol, Suicide Spliff!

wait till you see the real deal, mass suicide pact joint

feckin awesome!!!

Cheers dude

that with 4 flakes/mini blunts please.

I was going to try put a little one skin made with a liquorice paper as a flake sticking out the top but we're entering serious craftmanship territory there lol, one for the future

Very nice dude :yep: ...

Mrm :v:

Cheers Mr.M

:yahoo:

yeah baby, spark that bad boy

oldtimes and pyschoberry your crazy man lol

Well if you dont hear from me for a week or so I've probably curled into a ball in the corner and will be riding the storm for a few days so dont worry, just ignore the odd random shouts and groans, I'll be fine lol

• Like 1

Thats proper rolling skills sir :clapping:

Back in the day a friend of mine used to roll the most fantastic triple headed tulips, 5 way catherine wheel thingys and all sorts of show stopping joints.Most impressive until you realise, in hindsight, that they were probably 90% baccy and 10% shitbar :puke:

• Like 3

Thats proper rolling skills sir :clapping:

Back in the day a friend of mine used to roll the most fantastic triple headed tulips, 5 way catherine wheel thingys and all sorts of show stopping joints.Most impressive until you realise, in hindsight, that they were probably 90% baccy and 10% shitbar :puke:

Cheers Dude

lol been there Withnail, amazing looking joints that are fags lol. There are some cool biftas to make out there it's just a bloody hassle, especially when your pretty stoned anyways

Usually find these sort of ones good for social gatherings as they go round a few times and it weeds the men from the boys as some just wont toke them or they do and go awol lol

• Like 1

A big shame the ice cream man isn't selling those when he pulls up in his van lol ,

could do with that myself right about now :smoke: