Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

No.1PartyAnthem

Round 2

51 posts in this topic

Well ive got the bug and after packing away for the winter after my first grow, 3 royal auto cheese yielding around 10oz, i missed tending to the plants. So the tents back up to use my last 2 auto seeds 1 cheese and one a freebie royal jack auto. Both been into germ since yesterday morning. The jack has popped and the cheese has not done anything yet.

Will try post abit more on here this time round. Plan on doing no lst unless necessary and just letting it do its thing, i was pretty intense on lst last time. 

Anybody else firing up now? What have you all got going on? 

Happy growing :bong: 

2 people like this

2nd week into my Girl Scout cookies already eating away at my patience !

1 person likes this

@Boonatik

3 weeks into gsc flowering phase. Watch the stretch come flipping. Mine tripled in height but are looking lovely. Have unfortunately completely overwhelmed the gelato i also have growing.....

1 person likes this

nearly three weeks in, 2 seedsman BB x Skunk 1, one dinafem OG Kush cheese, and one dinafem cheese CBD which is a week behind

Just did some lst the other night, all looking good

yeah dude i can see how you would miss tending to the plants. i never understood the attraction with gardening or growing veg etc...  but i totally get it now. it's great watching it grow from the start. even my missus saw the plant the other day and was impressed. she'd not seen it since i had the seed in the paper towel!

Good luck man

I think my next grow I am going for a smaller tent. this 1.2 is taking up too much room in my shed. If i get a decent crop of these four plants, I should have enough in the jars so that I can just do one small plant in a small tent and use LST to make sure it doesnt get huge. It will be smaller yields, but will do perpetual grow.

1 person likes this

@Boonatik sounds good dude, got awhile to go yet tho. Hope youve got some good smoke for the mean time :)

@M Pamplemousse oh yes the stretch can come on abit thick and fast. Deffo let my lights get a bit close from time to time on my first. All three popped at the same time but were vastly different in height which was abit of a pain.

@lemoore00 yeah it is great fun to watch them grow and just caring for them. Now im just back on being constantly paranoid lol heard humming the other day and it nearly tipped me over the edge... was my bloody fridge :wallbash:

With lst you can really pull alot off autos tho. I got more off one plant than i was hoping for all three!!!

2 people like this

Its been just over a week since i potted up straight into the final 10l pot. Sadly the cheese hasnt germed out so only the jack herer auto this time.

Medium is a diy soil mix, tried to make it alot more fluffy this time as i had pretty bad soil compaction on my first go.

Seems to be doing alright apart from abit of twist from having the light abit to close. Pulled it up abit and hopefully itll straighten out. Seems to have increased in size alot in the last 24-48hrs.

Pretty excited about trying a different strain although abit sad i wont get anymore of the cheese ive got right now but it is what it is. 

large.rps20191206_155619.jpg

2 people like this

Hi guys..I have three auto's about to finish

A couple of auto aks and an auto pink grapefruit.theese are my first auto strains and have been a pleasure to grow.

Any suggestions for my next grow? Something about 10-11 weeks would be nice.

large.rps20191213_091813.jpgWell it is day 18 already, really starting to kick into gear now. The derpy leaves have stopped and the light has been rocked up to 400w.

Was having a few low temp issues around 18-19c so changed my hours from 20/4 to 22/2 and its sorted that out. Worst case ill go 24hrs.

Roll on Jan/Feb. 

On 12/6/2019 at 8:07 PM, Bazzkatt said:

Hi guys..I have three auto's about to finish

A couple of auto aks and an auto pink grapefruit.theese are my first auto strains and have been a pleasure to grow.

Any suggestions for my next grow? Something about 10-11 weeks would be nice.

Sorry bud hadnt seen this. All i can recommended as a first grower is the only ones I've done, royal queen auto cheese. Pretty nice smoke, good yield and all 3 down within 13 weeks. Got about 10oz off em. Baring in mind i am a barebones newb, i kill most plants i look at, let alone care for lol

Edited by No.1PartyAnthem
Forgot to add pic
1 person likes this

The end of week 3 and bam, trouble in paradise. Been on tap water, hard water area, and some plant magic enzyme. Pretty much waiting for the soil to cool off but by the looks of the leaves theres plenty of N in there. Ive now got these rust spots and some wrinkled leaves. Any ideas? My newbie brain wants to go get some cal mag but would like some direction. Thanks in advance :george:

Little too much N that's why the leaves have the clawing kind of look. Never bothers me to be honest I just back off on feeds. And the rusty patches could be calcium deficiency but I don't think that plant is deficient of anything nutrient lockout maybe? 

I don't grow in soil so I would 100% get a second opinion but if it was me I would just feed a bit less. And remove the effected leaves.

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Asterion said:

Little too much N that's why the leaves have the clawing kind of look. Never bothers me to be honest I just back off on feeds. And the rusty patches could be calcium deficiency but I don't think that plant is deficient of anything nutrient lockout maybe? 

I don't grow in soil so I would 100% get a second opinion but if it was me I would just feed a bit less. And remove the effected leaves.

Cheers dude, its not too bad at the moment and i have already removed the bad looking leaves as i know they are just going to drop off eventually anyway. 

I havent actually fed anything yet, just water and some enzyme mix by plant magic which is meant to be good for the soil. I have the cal mag at the ready, just waiting to see if i get a go ahead to do it. Or i may just have to wing it and just pure water it a few feeds and go from there. 

Happy days then mate just wait on somebody who knows what they talking about haha. I wing it just a bit :cowboy:

1 person likes this

Well this one is flying by, week 5 tomorrow and we are looking alright. Finally started feeding a couple days as she started to turn abit lime green. Only using baby bio like last time. Spots have chilled out for now, dont know if royal queen seeds have slightly weird genetics and thats why i had some bizzare leaves on both my grows. Finally started some lst, tried abit later this time to experiment. Pretty excited for this one, dont think ive ever smoked the same weed for so long so be nice to get some different bud. Hope you all had a great christmas and if i dont post again a happy new year. Peace x :bong:large.rps20191228_140756.jpg

Well that was a fast week. Week 6 tomorrow. All going good, some of the older leaves are dying off, thinking from lst tho. Overall seems to be responding well and am going to be abit more aggressive than last time. Hope the next 4 weeks or so fly by. Planning to do some kalashnikova (ak47xwhite widow) photo periods next, super excited to wrap this one up. :george:large.rps20200104_100902.jpg