Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smirks

ACD Refugees Post Here

44 posts in this topic

The ACD forum is undergoing a sustained spam attack. Site owner and sole Admin Lemming has not been seen for nearly two weeks. The site is now unusable. Hope usual service is restored soon.

What's ACD?

ACD, aka 'The Coffeeshop Directory'

That's a shame to hear :(

I've never posted on their forum, but have used the website many times for information. With all the changes that have happened over the years it would be a shame to lose the information from the web forever as it would've become a great historical resource.

Edited by Chomper
3 people like this

im ACD, its been spammed to hell buy russains and others selling pharmacy crap

good luck with beating the spammers and welcome :yinyang:

8 people like this

I've used ACD for years but only joined a couple of years ago and posted a couple of times. Can't remember my password.

Used to make me so excited for my upcoming Dam trips.

Would have liked my first post on here to have been under happier circumstances, but as way of introduction, I'm Smirks, 40something Scottish but lives in London sarcy put down merchant at times, something to contribute person at other times, cannabis connoisseur always.

9 people like this

Would have liked my first post on here to have been under happier circumstances, but as way of introduction, I'm Smirks, 40something Scottish but lives in London sarcy put down merchant at times, something to contribute person at other times, cannabis connoisseur always.

never enough sarky put down persons on here you will be welcomed by one and all

3 people like this

hey smirks , billy , everyone else :-) can't get on ACD atall right now which sucks.Hopefully admin is fighting back :-)

hello to all on 420 , been a member here for a while but mainly for reading/research purposes :-) damn lot to read :-) love Danzig's canna/beeswax/cream :-) really helps the wife :-)

also been working through a few of the butter/brownie/choccy post's :-) most helpful

1 person likes this

I had the pleasure of meeting a few ACD members over the last couple of days. They were a great bunch of guys and gals, very friendly.

I hope the site can get it's problems sorted, as has been said it's an invaluable resource

3 people like this

Hi ft and billy, yeah site not found now. :(

Same here, been reading here for years only just posted.

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/index.htm

site works for me, but the forum has been removed

maybe pulled by host if putting bid demand on the servers, happened to me before when getting spammed by chinese a couple years ago

So here we all are then, still feeling a bit shell shocked meself :scared:. (fuck this place has got good smilies) I've been a member for a few months just nosing around. Different user name on ACD but a friendly avatar, :yinyang: