• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 Peter Petrelli

Peter Petrelli

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

Sup guys anybody have updated pics on their bb headbands? Was gonna flip to bloom this weekend but wanted to know what the stretch was like. Will post some pics of mine later. They're very indica dom in veg, but the breeders say they stretch loads??

peace

#32 Peter Petrelli

Peter Petrelli

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:53 PM

Bump!

I've tied mine down now 2 have responded well but the more indica one doesn't seem to like being tied so much... She's still putting out a few branches.

#33 Shogun

Shogun

home grown, stoned to the bone

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3695 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

any pics mate? im gonna start flowering my bhb in a week or so

#34 Peter Petrelli

Peter Petrelli

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

Should have some pics later mate, stay tuned :)

#35 Shogun

Shogun

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3695 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

Bump!

I've tied mine down now 2 have responded well but the more indica one doesn't seem to like being tied so much... She's still putting out a few branches.

what medium are you growing in peter? i tied my blueberry headband down a few days ago, she didnt seem to like it too much, also sensitive to the nutes. i had the ec at 1.2 but i had to lower it. all the other strains in my grow responded great to bieng tied down and are guzzling the feed at 1.2. my bbhb looked a bit stressed after being tied down but she's fine now, i'll get a couple of pics up soon :smokin:
shogun

#36 Lobo

Lobo

I am a Shark, the floor is my ocean

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1197 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

Bump!

what medium are you growing in peter? i tied my blueberry headband down a few days ago, she didnt seem to like it too much, also sensitive to the nutes. i had the ec at 1.2 but i had to lower it. all the other strains in my grow responded great to bieng tied down and are guzzling the feed at 1.2. my bbhb looked a bit stressed after being tied down but she's fine now, i'll get a couple of pics up soon :smokin:
shogun

Thats interesting, I don't think have ever seen a plant get stressed by LST. Was it a particularly non branchy pheno? Could you describe the stress symptoms?

e2a: Is it a slow growing pheno? this may explain the sensitivity to nutes and LST.

Edited by Lobo, 25 April 2012 - 05:55 PM.

#37 Peter Petrelli

Peter Petrelli

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:44 PM

I have the same pheno that doesn't like being tied down mate! The 2 other BBHB's are doing fine but that 1 in particular seems very pre 98 bubba influenced imo. I'm growing in airpots using coco, canna feed till they start to show flowers then plant magic coco feed (for first time), feed via blumats. Only had 3 weeks veg...

They are the 2 plants on far right, and the one in the middle (top row) making 3 in all... The other 3 are lost coast OG which loved the bondage :chains: lol u can see the one that hasn't reacted as well to being tied down in the bottom right corner.

Just had a lil super cropping and a maxicrop shower so they're looking a lil sad

Attached Thumbnails

• Seedlings day 8 bloom.jpg

Edited by Peter Petrelli, 25 April 2012 - 09:46 PM.

#38 _hermanmerman_

_hermanmerman_
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:00 AM

Here's what you've got to come SDC15883.jpg

enjoy ;)

#39 Viva

Viva

A Ganja Farmers Day is Never Done....

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6526 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

Lovely frost ion that nug bro lovely,Reason they may be sensative is the fact that blueberry on its own is a sensative Var and also not all plants respond to lst like others aint nothing to do with they dont like it they just dont produce as much auxins as other plants. :yinyang:

#40 Peter Petrelli

Peter Petrelli

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

Here's what you've got to come

enjoy ;)

Looking good herman, I can't wait for mine to be dripping the resin, what kind of smells are you getting? Anymore pics?

#41 Shogun

Shogun

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3695 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:09 PM

Bump!

shogun

Thats interesting, I don't think have ever seen a plant get stressed by LST. Was it a particularly non branchy pheno? Could you describe the stress symptoms?

e2a: Is it a slow growing pheno? this may explain the sensitivity to nutes and LST.

its nothing serious, she's fine now, she just had a general unhealthy look for about 24 hours after beig tied down, the la woman in my last grow was the same. the bbhb doesnt seem to be any slower growing or less branchy than any of the other plants in my grow, ive never grown bbhb before and theres only one in my grow so i have no way of comparing mine to other phenos :smokin:
shogun

#42 Shogun

Shogun

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3695 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

I have the same pheno that doesn't like being tied down mate! The 2 other BBHB's are doing fine but that 1 in particular seems very pre 98 bubba influenced imo. I'm growing in airpots using coco, canna feed till they start to show flowers then plant magic coco feed (for first time), feed via blumats. Only had 3 weeks veg...

They are the 2 plants on far right, and the one in the middle (top row) making 3 in all... The other 3 are lost coast OG which loved the bondage :chains: lol u can see the one that hasn't reacted as well to being tied down in the bottom right corner.

Just had a lil super cropping and a maxicrop shower so they're looking a lil sad

are you doing a diary peter? i would like to see how you get on with both the loast coast and the bbhb :guitar:
shogun

#43 Peter Petrelli

Peter Petrelli

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

No diary here mate, but will through up regular'ish pics once things start to kick off flower wise.

#44 Shogun

Shogun

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3695 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:15 PM

No diary here mate, but will through up regular'ish pics once things start to kick off flower wise.

how are your girls coming along peter? my bbhb is 6 weeks into 12/12 now and looking frickin lovely, lots of buds swelling up nicely, gonna be a big yielder :guitar: i'll post a couple of pics later

#45 Shogun

Shogun

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3695 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

just for the record, i cracked open my blueberry headband jar a few days ago, the buds have been curing since august. i have to say this is some of the nicest weed ive ever smoked, the buds have a blueberry peach fruit salad kind of smell. the high is strong but very relaxing and dreamy, im really loving this weed :guitar: it was a very easy plant to grow, gave me a big yield of solid colas and the finished weed is top notch :stoned: the bubble hash i made a while back floored a few of my friends too :stoned:

the bbhb in the fist week of flowering, trained to stay low and wide
Posted Image

final week, training kept her less than 2ft tall
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

3 grades of blueberry headband bubble hash
Posted Image

Edited by the_shogun, 29 December 2012 - 02:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users