• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5323 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:43 PM

:spliff: click

#19 _Tutu_

_Tutu_
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:30 AM

I've always had hard compacted soil, until I ujsed boost, every repot in veg, the texture 3.5 weeks into flower is still crumb like. It's amazing, truly amazing I love this it's probably my plant magic favourite product, works amazingly well with rootgrow and a dose of essence as well.

#20 DoctorD

DoctorD

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:44 AM

im a bit confused

Whats the major difference between BOOST and ROOT STIMULANT????

seems to be made for the same job..?
i know has some different ingredients...
is one organic the other not??

ta

DDoc

#21 cheesehunter

cheesehunter

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 01:07 PM

is this boost 100% organic?

#22 DoctorD

DoctorD

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 02:13 AM

hi just a bump on this.

is Boost organic?
and root stimulant isn't?

ta

DD

#23 oldtimer1

oldtimer1

Grumpy Old Git!

• Team UK420
  • 9786 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:39 AM

is this boost 100% organic?

hi just a bump on this.

is Boost organic?
and root stimulant isn't?

ta

DD

All the ingredients that make up boost are totally naturally derived. Quite a few organisations accredited by the International Federation of Organic Agricultural Movements (IFOAM) approve the use of humates and fulvates, some with free use and others require permission in the form of derogation. To date they are not approved by the SA.

On the current root stimulant:- As PM already said.

Unfortunately this Root Stimulant is not certified organic. But that being said two of the four ingredients are certified as being organic. So I would feel bad to tell you that it is fine to use in an organic garden when not all the ingredients are certified as organic. There are no nasty chemicals in the make-up of this though, if that helps at all?

I have been given two totally new root stimulants to trial that are organic and will carry uk certification. If the best supasses the current root stimulant pm will replace it.
Q. how do i make seeds?

A. You take a splinter off my cross, tie a few hairs to one end of it, dip the hairs into the pollen and lightly brush the pistils with it.

#24 mur27

mur27

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:20 AM

Buy some its only cheap, repotted my 28 killers, used this on its own at 1ml to 2ltr, next morning all plants including the lemon skunk were stood up and looked hungry as fook. Normall my plants would droop for a day thwn pick up after 2 or 3 days again, this time theyre growin the day after like theyre on steroids.

Just my opinion n its completely unbias but its worth trtyin a small bottle, defo cutting days off my vegging times.

#25 Sylar

Sylar

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:06 PM

Question for OT1

Iam coming to the end of my BB nutes, and intend replacing them with PM OldTimers Grow + Bloom. Iam allready using PM Granules at pot up, and have started thinking about using boost as well.

I would use at 1 ml per 2 litres, yes it makes nutrients more available, it should not be a problem with the base fertilisers in compost. It can really become a problem if used mixed with chemical salt fertilisers, it makes them quickly available to the plants, so its not hard to over do it and get nutrient overload.

Would i be correct in assuming its possible to use Boost mixed with OldTimers Grow + Bloom, or would it be better to use alternative feeds of boost and nutes.

I'm the one that's gonna have to die, When it's time for me to die, So let me live my life the way I want to.
James Marshall Hendrix 1942 - 1970

Facts Not Opinions
David Kirkaldy 1820 - 1897

#26 oldtimer1

oldtimer1

Grumpy Old Git!

• Team UK420
  • 9786 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:28 PM

You can use them mixed but with lower amounts of fertiliser, its suck it and see as to how much, you can easily over fertilise with boost, its let the plants tell you.

The pm organic fertilisers already have a lot more ready to use nutrients avalable to the plants than the bb range.
Q. how do i make seeds?

A. You take a splinter off my cross, tie a few hairs to one end of it, dip the hairs into the pollen and lightly brush the pistils with it.

#27 _grandad_

_grandad_
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:39 PM

it dont take much to confuse me, but this has fucked my head up, i'll look again later. i like the pm products so far

#28 Sylar

Sylar

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:31 AM

Many thanks for the Reply OT1

And thanks for all you do for the community :)
I'm the one that's gonna have to die, When it's time for me to die, So let me live my life the way I want to.
James Marshall Hendrix 1942 - 1970

Facts Not Opinions
David Kirkaldy 1820 - 1897

#29 oldtimer1

oldtimer1

Grumpy Old Git!

• Team UK420
  • 9786 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:40 AM

Maybe I should add that I have tried both methods, the reason PM say only use on its own with just water is because, it is so easy to over do it.

I prefer to use it in water between feeds, it seems to equalise feed uptake by the plants.
Q. how do i make seeds?

#30 Nathan Barley

Nathan Barley

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:58 AM

I have been given two totally new root stimulants to trial that are organic and will carry uk certification. If the best supasses the current root stimulant pm will replace it.

As a side note, any news on these new root stims Ot?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users