Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hugh Jass

Gang kick their way into house to attack man with knives and garden shears before stealing cannabis grow

44 posts in this topic
53 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

@hashi this was in the mid 90’s was a bit different to london different type of edgy hard to explain , or maybe I wasn’t used to not being london lol 

@Arthur Mix The area does have an edge. Always has. Red light district on its fringes. Couple of other edgy places nearby. Can get a bit lively after hours. 

lol

3 people like this

Nah don’t be silly mate, I have a love hate relationship with london myself. I read n hear about what goes on and can’t wrap my head around it. This might sound bad but I ain’t even completely anti knife crime. If your in that world and you wrong someone n get stabbed that’s your business. I just can’t understand the pathetic stuff the younger lot do it over. We aren’t talking hundreds of grands drug deals. It can be as simple as just living in the wrong area. I know because we was bit involved in the postcode bullshit and had mates killed. I look back now n think fuck me so n so died at this age and when I see how small n child like kids are at that age it’s mad.

I get what your saying about over represented. Hard to argue the data but like I said it’s a mixture of things. The music these days is basically pop music. It glamourises it as does loads of other shit. Just look how many Netflix series have been done about drugs n gangsters. Or even brands worth millions playing into the lifestyle to sell their clothing products. The culture is glamourised, that’s why we have middle class white kids wearing jeans below their arse trying to act the part. It’s seen as cool and become fashionable and the dream being sold is far from the reality. I know some of the top drill artists and I can tell you now they aren’t living what they are talking about. Some are sure but most aren’t to the degree they are rapping about. Talking about breaking bricks when ticking zeds or on stabbing people when taken loads of violations n done fuck all. 

It is the job of the parents sure, how many of us listened to our parents in our teens though? Then throw in many of these kids coke from single parent house holds. I am sure that’s been bought up with data to show more likely to go down a bad path. I can remember me and my brother got to a certain age and my mum hitting us no longer hurt. I came from a house with both parents who worked and wasn’t a bad house hold at all. We still went through phases of doing stuff we wouldn’t want our kids to do. Said before I’ve carried a blade and would of used it. Glad I didn’t because the same area we was having problems with. We’ve seen each other now and there is no issues anymore we’ve all grown up. In fact some from their area who was known for letting off a gun a couple times. Now I’ve been in there company and wouldn’t ever believe they was that guy as they seem proper sweet.

I get what your saying about head held high. I also know who wins long term, now I’m older. When we was younger though? We wasn’t thinking long term. Go work for 250 a week after leaving school. Or have some older selling you a dream and dropping food on you? We wasn’t looking to break our backs for 250 because we was thinking in 5 years time we’ll have a trade. We was thinking earn double that, wake up when we want and have the day to ourselves. You know what I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t great at the time. That’s why I think it does good though to have youngsters told the reality. Don’t sugar coat it stick it on em almost about their choices. I almost have a prepared speech I’ve used plenty of times to try put youngsters on a different path. Me asking them questions, so I ain’t just preaching to them. They can answer the questions themselves n reach their own conclusion. 

It don’t make no sense to me either. Doing it over such petty things like I say. That’s been a concern of mine at times I won’t lie. Anyone can stab someone but then I just think ffs I don’t ever wanna be in a position where I throw my life away for one these cunts. Always had the attitude though I’d sooner be leaving the scene in a bully van than a private ambulance. Most of london ain’t like that though lol come visit and see for yourself. Even some the youngers who are like that. They won’t trouble you if you give off the right energy init. Think it’s a blessing of growing up in London and being a street rat kid always out the house. Knowing how to mix with everyone n read situations, get like a sixth sense that you can’t read in a book. Some the so called worst parts of london I’ve been and at a prime age for trouble. Always been sweet as and even at times when not just popping in but even being young and upto no good. If you want trouble you’ll find it anywhere init. Get your arse down here n I’ll give you a tour. Leave you pissed up and naked in the middle of Pepys estate or something lol 

8 people like this

1 hour ago, Cambium said:

Have a word ffs @mikeydoughnut

About what exactly? I ain’t a knife carrying road man. I’m sick of hearing stories like this. Shall we send them all to where you live? It wouldn’t seem like such made up bullshit then would it. It ain’t your kids getting turned into Swiss cheese is it? I know it’s not mine either, thank god, but even though you think I am a cunt and I’m being a cunt. I care. When I tear a strip off my kids it’s because I care. There’s nothing nice about situations like this but the worst thing you can do is lie to yourself about the source of this behaviour. Folk can take me the wrong way but, even if this place wasn’t anonymous, I’d say the same things. I’m no liar and I don’t say this with hate. I say it because it’s true. What the fuck is going on with these young men?! 

@stummer I’m not totally against knives. I have a butchers cleaver next to my bed. You could shave with the fucker lol 

See I was scared of my mum and dad. If I fucked it I’d know about it. I mean come on if yer dads worth a wank he’d be on that shoulder every time temptation raised its head saying “you fucking dare”. Too many soft as shit parents. I see it a lot. Kids straightening their mothers out in public. It blows my mind. My kids are loved and given an inch not a mile. They’re good as gold and that’s not me talking shit. They daren't cross me or their mother because they know it’s on. 

Youre right about going for easy money. We’re human. Path of least resistance n all that. Perhaps if they spent the day in the Bentley of an electrician I know of they’d be tempted. They’re told only mugs get their hands dirty. Where as I was told ‘where there’s shit there’s brass’.

Dont get me wrong I’m sure, in fact I know, most people are safe and no bother. It was the same back home. You can feel tensions rising. The air hangs heavy. Fuck that. I just can’t be arsed with aggro perhaps that’s why I don’t understand people who thrive on it. Who wants to live like that lol Ive given and taking some reyt kickings but using knives is just barbaric and I don’t think there’s a single excuse that can be used. 

I aint coming to london bud lol I like me peace n quite and me nice green view out the window. London wasn’t made for people like me. Having said that it’s got everything. If there’s an opportunity to be found surely London is a better place than any. 

2 people like this

Sad the world has gone to easy ways out in life which quite often goes these routes I know a old guy who had this happen to him nearly sixty with numerous health issues all for 5 plants in early flower. End result the poor guy was too scared to stay in his house he lived all his life and loved had to move in with his daughter as he didn’t feel safe alone anymore now has severe acrophobia he says they may as well of taken my life for how it’s left me! Fookin disgusting little vermin. thank god only thing gotta worry about is getting mugged by groups of delinquent sheep round here

TS

4 people like this

By our teens we was taller and bigger than our mum. Got to the stage we would laugh if she tried to hit us. Our dad he didn't even have to hit us lol . Think that almost made him more scary. Thing is though my dad it was more a respect thing. I have always got on with him blinding. He expected me to do the right thing but he'd never force it. 

Something that played a bigger part in my life than I knew at the time was being into dogs. Got me not just out of London but around other people. Around older people but not just the mugs on the estate. It wasn't quite the Bentley trip but I even met proper criminals. None of them offered to tick me Fuck all or even want to speak about crime. I was heartbroken once lol . Bloke worth millions and you know what he offered me? A job lol . At the time being young I thought Fuck that. Now I'm older that's something that's stayed with me. All these mugs who offered this n that to basically use me. The bloke who's the most successful from that life and all he tried to do was get me on the right path. Now I'm older I proper appreacite that n see where he was coming from was a good place. 

Your bentley idea sounds a little but like the speech I love to drop when I think it won't fall on deaf ears. "How many dealers do you know?" Usually every youngers phones full of mates doing something. How many of them own their own home? Actually better yet how many out of them have a mortgage? 99% of the time it's none. Simply because these mugs stay at the same level as even other criminals swerve em. How many of them aren't known to police and go on holiday twice a year with the family? That to me is a decent life don't you want a decent life? Or would you rather a couple baby mums giving you stress but the next up coming idiots looking at you thinking your the man because you got the latest trainers. You driving a flash car which just makes you hot. Nothing if any value to leave for your kids to make sure they don't have to go through the same shit. 

Usually sort of speech like that and usually use mates who I know who have got trades for examples. People who've got the mortgage, go on the holidays, drive a decent car and ain't gotta worry about the door coming off and losing it all etc. Mates of mine who've got the mortgage and live comfortable. Mean while the same olders from our day are still there selling food on the same shithole estate. Try to put across to them to think more long term and just look at the bigger picture. Like I say it doesn't always work but I know I've got a couple youngers working and they've stuck at it. 

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I agree with pretty much everything there @stummer and everyone starts as a blank slate. No ones born bad. Too many people taught the price of everything but the value of nothing.

edit - nearly everything! lol my fear from mum wasn’t that she’d leather me. Disappointing her was the fear. If I let her down, shit, I felt ashamed. I felt tiny. As a Male there’s nothing worse than being made to feel small.

Edited by mikeydoughnut
3 people like this

Thanks, @stummer for taking the time to pass on your insights, there seems to be a degree of rapprochement between the two wings on this issue.  

I can’t begin to understand the sort of pressures on young people nowadays, or the expectations fuelled by instant cultural feedback, or the pressures of living in cash-starved inner cities, or the fractured families, or the toxic masculinity that follows from it.

But you’ve taken the trouble to contextualise it and explain it and the fact that you’ve seen it all and are now actively trying to educate young men, rather humbles me.

4 people like this

On 14/06/2021 at 0:00 PM, Hugh Jass said:

He added: "Occasionally offenders looking to steal cannabis will target the wrong house.

"We never want that to happen, so if you have suspicions about the production of drugs in your community please let us know by calling Nottinghamshire Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 as you don’t want that house criminals accidentally target to be yours.

In other words if you are attacked in your home, its your fault for not reporting more of your neighbours relentlessly.

Apparently its now non-snitches who get the stiches.

All the shit floats down the thames as they say and ends up in ESSEX :) 

I think nowadays the shit all piles up in Westminster.

4 people like this

London is the best city in the world that's why everyone wants to go there.

In general London is a safe place. If you live outside you might think it seems dangerous and violent but in general it's gang on gang violence and innocent civillians rarely get troubled but of course it does happen but you need to be very unlucky.

Brixton, Hackney and Peckham when I was growing up were a danger zone, now they are full of hipsters with satchels and living there has become hugely expensive, despite there being murders and stabbings in and around these areas very often. You have million pound houses a stones throw from large council blocks but people are still not put off. Me personally though I've never seen the appeal.

1 person likes this

51 minutes ago, LK1 said:

London is the best city in the world that's why everyone wants to go there.

Me personally though I've never seen the appeal.

Nicely and concisely put.

:cheers: