Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ledgrowlights-Adam

SCOPEX-900 LED Grow Light

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Why we think the SCOPEX is the best LED grow light investment you can make in 2021

The SCOPEX 900 is an incredibly powerful and versatile LED grow light. Able to fully saturate 1.2m / 4ft canopies at lower power settings while also being more than able to meet the photon demand of 1.5m / 5ft footprints - those looking for a high-quality, large strip light that can deal with both current and future lighting demands should look no further.

To understand the output and usability potential of the SCOPEX-900, we have to look beyond its maximum power setting. Sporting over 3,200 LEDs spread over 8 bars, with a 5 year warranty and an RRP of just £900, it’s a genuinely fantastic option for those looking for long-term, maximum-effective coverage in a 1.2m or 1.5m area. We truly believe that no other light under £900 offers what the SCOPEX-900 does. If I can go into a bit more detail about the output options….

Below are some PAR maps we’ve conducted under various relevant power settings and footprints, so you can see just how effective this light could be for you, as grow-space and experience develops.

At just 530 - 540 watts in a 1.2m / 4ft area, when measured at 12 inches away, our SCOPEX-900 provides excellently uniform coverage through its 8 bars, really maximising the available photons from the power being consumed.

scopex_900_540w_12_inch_480x480.png?v=16

At just 720w, at 18” we can get some great light levels for flowering in a 1.5m / 5ft area, or experienced/professional growers can crank it up to 900w and fully saturate the canopy.

SCOPEX-900_720W_480x480.png?v=1623309266

By using this light below the maximum 900 watt power setting, you’ll benefit from even more efficiency and longevity (due to running the LEDs at a much lower drive current). This lower heat (BTU) output associated with running at lower wattages will also help to reduce total room temperature, further increasing the lifespan of the fixture.

For growers seeking absolute maximum light levels in their area (such as 1.5m / 5ft with CO2, 1.7m / 5.5ft areas, large rooms with multiple fixtures etc), the SCOPEX 900 will be more than capable of providing the desired light levels.

SCOPEX_900_900W_543615d3-f2cc-47bb-a2df-

Regardless of how you choose to utilise your SCOPEX 900, you’ll be backed up by a 5 year warranty from a trusted, reputable company, for total peace of mind.

Right now for a limited time, we have 10% off all our LED grow lights. This means that you can grab yourself a SCOPEX 900 right now for only £810 including free UK shipping!

Shop for the SCOPEX-900 here https://ledgrowlights.co.uk/collections/scopex-led-grow-lights/products/scopex®-900

Thanks.

Craig. P.

Edited by Ledgrowlights-Adam
5 people like this

Absolute fuckin weapon ay a thing aye :yep:

2 people like this

So I’ve been talked into going with the Scopex 680 and 900, in a 4x4 and 5x5 respectively.

I can’t wait. It’s so goddamned exciting lol I should got divorced sooner 

4 people like this

@Gaijin 680s are bout sold out now, 2 left i think. More on route for mid-end July.

2 people like this

@Ledgrowlights-Adam Yeah I wish I could narrow down exactly how much longer I have to wait to be divorced. That’s where the funding is coming from lol 
it’ll be my first indoor grow ever, so may not actually be such a bad thing if the 680 was out of stock briefly - give me a bit of time to blind myself with the 900 lol Ahem, I meant a bit of time to focus on setting up one environment/light. Then get the second tent going once the first tent is somewhat settled. We’ll see. Regardless, just can’t bloody wait :yahoo:

3 people like this

Good luck with the divorce.  lol

3 people like this

@Ledgrowlights-Adam lol thanks mate. The more I get, the more you get lollollol 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

@Ledgrowlights-Adam Yeah I wish I could narrow down exactly how much longer I have to wait to be divorced. That’s where the funding is coming from lol 
it’ll be my first indoor grow ever, so may not actually be such a bad thing if the 680 was out of stock briefly - give me a bit of time to blind myself with the 900 lol Ahem, I meant a bit of time to focus on setting up one environment/light. Then get the second tent going once the first tent is somewhat settled. We’ll see. Regardless, just can’t bloody wait :yahoo:

Am in the middle of a divorce lol

They look the dogs...

Switched to led for veg am thinking of going full led really am!

1 person likes this

Don't bank on having money at the end of divorce proceedings ffs lol

Your more likely to be cleaned out and if you got kids a monthly bill on top too lol

3 people like this

@hazydays I’ve only ever grown under the sun 

Looking forward to a challenge lol 

@Dodgee it’s fairly amicable and her late parents were somewhat loaded. What can I say lol 

The in-laws and the Ex all hated the fact that I refused to “grow up and stop smoking that rubbish”. I think it’s only fair that the three of them fund my disgusting habit for the foreseeable future lol 

3 people like this

15 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

@hazydays I’ve only ever grown under the sun 

Looking forward to a challenge lol 

@Dodgee it’s fairly amicable and her late parents were somewhat loaded. What can I say lol 

The in-laws and the Ex all hated the fact that I refused to “grow up and stop smoking that rubbish”. I think it’s only fair that the three of them fund my disgusting habit for the foreseeable future lol 

am lucky,she had fuckall to to take....lost some bubba kush and some lilt due to her involving police,had to dispose! was gutted! that was last year! so am hoping to get back on the bike as it were! HOPING! haha

1 person likes this

@hazydays that sucks mate. Involving the law is a particularly low act. I'm glad that you had nothing else that she could take from you lol Good luck with the bike mate

1 person likes this

@Ledgrowlights-Adam @ledgrowlights-Craig

i bought a 600w Zeus pro off you a couple of months back(just finishing the first go with it) and I’m absolutely amazed by it,thankyou!

how does this one compare to the Zeus as I want to get another LED for the other side of my tent(1.2x2.4) obviously I’d have it turned down somewhat and not run it on full power etc, I’d really be interested in your opinion,will call you Monday anyway to discuss but I’m worried it might be sold out by then 

cheers

TT

3 people like this

@Tokertom happy to hear that mate. They've got almost identical PPF output but the Scopex uses about 80 watts more at the wall. They're very solid lights, well constructed imho.

Posted (edited)

On 12/06/2021 at 5:51 PM, Gaijin said:

@hazydays that sucks mate. Involving the law is a particularly low act. I'm glad that you had nothing else that she could take from you lol Good luck with the bike mate

I owned everything in the house when she arrived with just a change of clothes,she did work and pay bills ect,we had a life together 17 year!,but she knew she would look bad infront of kids if she took all their furniture.Anyway she got her own life now an i got mine.So hopefully things calm down now.fingers crossed!

Am seriosly impressed with this new light tech,it is awesome!! par 460 saving!!!! hahahah

Edited by hazydays