Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HEAVY_SMOKER

my prize thanks

glad i won a £100 voucher and i have used it a few weeks ago on some veg lights and ledgrowlights have send me some extra goodies including some organic nutrients and these room shades below...

large_led1.jpglarge_led2.jpglarge_led3.jpg

and a shot of the skunk 1 i may have to address a gnat issue but there are plenty of sticky in there and seems to be getting under control now i will hopefully post some photos up as i get a chance 

peace out ....

10 people like this

and so there was a time gap between posts as usual but thanks for looking in here is a few shots of the skunk1 96' and smells like it shoiuld i think.

large_sk1.1.JPGlarge_sk1.2.jpglarge_sk1.3.jpglarge_sk1.4.jpglarge_sk1.5.jpglarge_sk1.6.jpglarge_sk1.7.jpglarge_sk1.8.jpg

growing under LED 220w.

thanks for looking and any questions just ask 

4 people like this

just a little update with some pics 

large_sk1.9.jpglarge_sk2.1.jpglarge_sk2.2.jpglarge_sk2.3.jpglarge_sk2.4.jpglarge_sk2.5.jpglarge_sk2.6.jpglarge_sk2.7.jpglarge_sk2.8.jpglarge_sk2.9.jpglarge_sk2.jpglarge_sk3.jpg

thanks for looking hope the pics are ok and any questions just ask....

5 people like this

Lovely looking grow @HEAVY_SMOKER can i ask where the genetics came from?  Is this from clone or seed?

Looks nice but are there a couple of stealth bananas on the second from last pic?

large_sk2.jpg.c6d828debc9cb172e49e132414

4 people like this

@latigid aikon I was just about to post the same :yep:

4 people like this

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Lovely looking grow @HEAVY_SMOKER can i ask where the genetics came from?  Is this from clone or seed?

The genetic are from Todd p McCormick and friends

I had done a mother of this and taken some cutts which were first grown by a friend and when I seen them 

I also noticed a few Bananas in his room under sodium’s so I thought it must be their growing conditions 

I decided to take 3 and try them out myself under leds 

the bud in question was the only one I could see that had any more bananas and it was only because I h@d taken the photo that I noticed it myself 

I reckon it might be down to heat or the possibility of the light being too intense as this strain now seems to be a little sensitive to conditions when it’s comes to bananas 

this was the idea I get after another grower who experienced a really lot more bananas maybe hermie according to a rant that I seen online somewhere 

but my friends grow didn’t seem to produce any seeds at all and when 

todd p McCormick grew this strain he didn’t have any unwanted seeds so hopefully it’s cooled down slightly and after picking out the banana we shouldn’t see any more 

2 people like this

Just now, HEAVY_SMOKER said:

but my friends grow didn’t seem to produce any seeds at all and when 

Sometimes there is nothing to worry about, I grew something a while ago that ended up covered in bananas from about week 3 or 4 onwards but they must be infertile because there were no seeds in any plants. I've now got a load of dried, cured fully ripened sensemilla bud that you can still see loads of nanas on.large.IMG_7680.jpeg

2 people like this

Many thanks @HEAVY_SMOKER she looks like a real treat.

;)

1 person likes this