Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

inyumen

Drooping After Introducing LED

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, inyumen said:

I'll try upping the temps aswell then. But would the temps being 3-5 ºC off be enough to cause the light stress?

It's not just light stress IMO it looks like you have a few issues it looks slightly wet perhaps just recently watered combined with low temps and the shock from the additional light intensity.

The advice that's already been given is sound. Phase in the new light slowly. Up your temps and watch your water and feed and in a week or so she'll look right as rain.

Edited by NezA
3 people like this

Just now, NezA said:

It's not just light stress IMO it looks like you have a few issues it looks slightly wet perhaps just recently watered combined with low temps and the shock from the additional light intensity.

The advice that's already been given is sound. Phase in the new light slowly up your temps and watch your water and feed and in a week or so she'll look right as rain.

I watered right before taking the pictures this morning, last time I watered was friday morning, so 4 days ago.

I'll up the temps, introduce the light slowly instead of bringing the plant to the closet for 18 hours everyday, and I'll update this thread in a week or two. 

Thank you for all the help everyone.

1 person likes this

It's drooping due to taking on too much water. 

You need to Sort you're watering schedule out clart. 

The plant does not look like it's light stressed. Get the temps up but don't turn the heat mat up for a few days and give it water as it needs it.

1 person likes this

What sort of extraction/ventilation system are you running, if any? :unsure:   It looks to me like you're trying to grow plants in a sealed MDF cupboard without any sort of extraction running. 

No fresh air means no CO2, which means your plants have nothing to build with. No extraction means your plants are sitting in a sweaty, humid hotbox which will cause rotten, floppy plants.   

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Saddam said:

What sort of extraction/ventilation system are you running, if any? :unsure:   It looks to me like you're trying to grow plants in a sealed MDF cupboard without any sort of extraction running. 

No fresh air means no CO2, which means your plants have nothing to build with. No extraction means your plants are sitting in a sweaty, humid hotbox which will cause rotten, floppy plants.   

I have 2 fans, one pushing air in from below, another one pushing air out from above. 

What sort of fans? 

1 person likes this

It cant be the lights. My plants go from 90w of CFL's to 1200w of HPS and it doesn't bother them

My advice is to buy some proper cannabis nutrient, feed every watering, and get the temps up. Then I would be looking to my environment. Humidity and air exchange being very important especially if the humidity is high in those low temps

Owd

5 people like this

that plant looks small for the pot and need feeding at the same time

Don't over water. Get a good wet/dry cycle. It was the main mistake I made when changing from the burning heat of HPS lamps to LED.