Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rennie_99

Face coverings?

28 posts in this topic

That's like the ones I use I have a record to and you never know where a camera is definitely don't need a picture that could identify me

1 person likes this

Never even considered it, but like others I am in a rural setting. Everyone and there nan is out in the countryside and nobody wears masks (not even medical ones, selfish fuckers lol) round ere'.. 

Farmers with trail cams you say? Haha, the farmers I know have much better shit to be getting on with than setting up camera traps to catch a bloke sneaking about in the bushes. Maybe if you're on pheasant land I guess but still...

Unless you've got an ex bobby turned farmer round your ways, I would imagine most farmers who stumble upon a cannabis plot on their land will either call the police or rip the plants up, jobs a goodn. Obviously they'll dine out on the story for years too, but.. Camera traps.. I don't buy it.

Now, I'll concede that if your plot and general operation is of a commercial scale, and moreover you're a man about town, then a mask is probably a very important piece of kit.. But for the likes of myself, no criminal record, a handful of friends, not well known, I'll stick to my story of keen forager who stumbled on a patch of funny smelling plants and make sure I've always got my 'Food for Free' book in my bag when out and about and that'll do me. 

4 people like this

Plenty farmers leave trial cams up to watch for poachers and potential thieves. 

Mask up anywhere near your plot. Why take the chance. 

5 people like this

8 minutes ago, Oss said:

Plenty farmers leave trial cams up to watch for poachers and potential thieves. 

Mask up anywhere near your plot. Why take the chance. 

Yup, with the rise in rural crime farm watch schemes, SPARC, and badger groups, etc, we are on of the most heavily surveilled countries on the planet, both in town and out. 

5 people like this

Does gorilla growing hold a higher penalty then growing at home?

2 hours ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

For the likes of myself, no criminal record, a handful of friends, not well known, I'll stick to my story of keen forager who stumbled on a patch of funny smelling plants and make sure I've always got my 'Food for Free' book in my bag when out and about and that'll do me. 

This is exactly what I thought xD... If they have no evidence to definitively link you to a site other then being in the same area I can't imagine any charges would hold up. 

I'm in the states a lot of farmers lease there land  to hunters or hunt on there farm themselves and leave game cameras up year around it would be hard to explain a picture of myself packing buckets of water or bags of soil around there property 

2 people like this

Muggen Hoed kopen? I MyXLshop

cost near nothing on aliexpress....and is very effective against all stinging insects.....and good anti camera......light weight too.....and against sun...

2 people like this

23 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

See through mesh. 

large.P1020862.JPG

That bud behind your head is almost as wide as your head if you zoom in lmfao 

3 people like this

Just now, panik said:

That bud behind your head is almost as wide as your head if you zoom in lmfao 

The murder plot :yes:

4 people like this

On 04/05/2021 at 8:03 PM, DutchFox said:

Muggen Hoed kopen? I MyXLshop

cost near nothing on aliexpress....and is very effective against all stinging insects.....and good anti camera......light weight too.....and against sun...

Perfect! Exactly what i'm after! :yep:

Gonna double line the mosi net as im not conviced by its level of concealment.

Edited by Rennie_99
1 person likes this

On 03/05/2021 at 2:39 PM, Rennie_99 said:

. Unless it was just for the photo 

I knew a gorilla, on his way to a plot, was photographed from someone on a public footpath, they mistook him for a sasquatch, the story and photograph made the national papers :ninja:

large.image.jpeg

8 people like this

35 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

I knew a gorilla, on his way to a plot, was photographed from someone on a public footpath, they mistook him for a sasquatch, the story and photograph made the national papers :ninja:

large.image.jpeg

If that's true that's absolutely f**king brilliant!!!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Rennie_99 said:

If that's true that's absolutely f**king brilliant!!!

I had some guys from up north phone me up and tell me Kong was in the papers :ninja:

3 people like this