Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ledgrowlights-Adam

PAR+LED PRICE DROP!!

19 posts in this topic
6 hours ago, hazydays said:

i got the cheaper one,it will do me for what i want atm i think.many thanks for the "charge". i have been meaning to look into it as well.

I was used to having my cfl over the youngsters heads,now i know this would be a bit strong lol.

How far and at what wattage would you recomend for young seedlings,plants ect.

kind regards hd

Well it's in,just the 10 w 2ft away from seedlings.Will see what they're like on the morrow! 

On 21/05/2021 at 7:56 PM, hazydays said:

Well it's in,just the 10 w 2ft away from seedlings.Will see what they're like on the morrow! 

Should be able to go up to 50-100 watts at that distance, depending on age. Although we think it's better to get the light as high as you can and then dim from that point. Will be drawing a bit more power but should give even better spread and help raise temps.

3 people like this

They are litrally seedlings, kept at 50w at 2ft at the moment.2 are dragging thier heels though.

Kind regards hd

On 29/05/2021 at 8:04 PM, hazydays said:

They are litrally seedlings, kept at 50w at 2ft at the moment.2 are dragging thier heels though.

Kind regards hd

i cant believe how much lighting has come on!! i used to have to crowd everything under the 250cfl...proper game changer!!

4 people like this