Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ledgrowlights-Adam

PAR+LED PRICE DROP!!

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

We have decided to drop the price of the PAR+ LED grow lights to be more competitive against our competition. We've done this by reducing our margins we offer to wholesalers and retailers, allowing us to drop the RRP and give you the best possible price

Same high quality product assembled by me and @Diyleduk Craig in house. We do welcome people interested in them to pop down and see our production process or just to chat about grow lights.

The new pricing.

PAR+ 140 £189.95 (no change)

PAR+ 240 £329.95 (£50 reduction)

PAR+ 465 £599.95 (£100 reduction)

You can order them from tomorrow with 10% off for a limited time on the new website www.ledgrowlights.co.uk with delivery due in a week or so once we've got them all made and tested.

The parplus website will be live when the par meters arrive (1-2 weeks)

Apologies to early adopters but please do hit us up for a extremely generous discount on your next order. 

Thanks. Adam.

Edited by diyleduk
16 people like this

Nice one guys!

Gonna have to hit you guys up for a new PAR+140 will drop you guys a PM to sort it out

greenie

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Gutted wish i had waited and saved £100, bought mine when they first came out boo hoo, oh well I'm still chuffed excellent lights the 465+.

Edited by mr rhino
2 people like this

@mr rhino Make sure you give me shout if you need any thing else and ill discount it for you.

5 people like this

Just now, diyleduk said:

@mr rhino Make sure you give me shout if you need any thing else and ill discount it for you.

Will do, cheers mate,great bit of kit by the way really happy with the results im getting.

4 people like this

Preorders for these start shipping early next week.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

The website is now up. Stock will be added next week.

https://parplusled.com/

Edited by diyleduk
3 people like this

Site looks great :yep:

Atb 

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

hi there,been away awhile and am looking at swapping my 250w cfl for an led...i used to use the cfl in an 80x80 till they was ready for the 11 litre then into flower in a 1x1 600 w parabolic 600hps....just looking to get the bill down as just me now.

many thanks in advance hd

20 hours ago, diyleduk said:

@hazydays Anything around the 100w mark will veg a 80cmx80cm.

The PAR+140 PRO will work https://ledgrowlights.co.uk/collections/par-led-grow-lights/products/par-140-led-grow-light

Or a lower power/cheaper option would be the Hydra-1000  https://ledgrowlights.co.uk/collections/leds-for-veg/products/atreum-hydra-1000

many thanks @diyleduk

What is the heat difference with the led compared to the 250cfl man do you know at all?

kind regards hd

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, hazydays said:

many thanks @diyleduk

What is the heat difference with the led compared to the 250cfl man do you know at all?

kind regards hd

my bad,re read.

need to really look into it i think.

Seems like the future...however reading is needed.

kind regards hd

eta when will you be restocking the the 140? please?

Edited by hazydays

55 minutes ago, hazydays said:

when will you be restocking the the 140? please?

They will be a month or so.

1 person likes this

On 19/05/2021 at 11:54 AM, diyleduk said:

They will be a month or so.

i got the cheaper one,it will do me for what i want atm i think.many thanks for the "charge". i have been meaning to look into it as well.

I was used to having my cfl over the youngsters heads,now i know this would be a bit strong lol.

How far and at what wattage would you recomend for young seedlings,plants ect.

kind regards hd