Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ledgrowlights-Adam

Our New Website LEDGrowLights.co.uk

80 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, Dodgee said:

I've hidden the last few posts. 

Could people please keep questions and comments directed towards the site sponsor and refrain from mentioning other sites and there own sponsors which have no affiliation with Uk420. 

Many thanks :yinyang:

Apologies if I spoke out of turn. I replied to DIYLEDUK's post, and I could have sworn that I was directed to search the site for that name a few weeks ago and then to the page to purchase the products that I should not have named earlier lol  My bad  

@Gaijin no mate, i dont think it was directed at you. You were just the example of my point where someone could get the name mixed up.

It's still a UK shop,hope you get kitted out :hippy: looks like gear:george:

1 person likes this

Just for clarification. 

Our main website is now>> www.ledgrowlights.co.uk

Its about time for a competition. :)

14 people like this

@diyleduk Adam when is the  SCOPEX®100 - LED GROW LIGHTS due to drop, not sure if the dates have changed ?.

Toke...

1 person likes this

@tokenroll Ive some coming by the end of the month.

4 people like this

@diyleduk cheers.

hey @diyleduk I seem to remember a post where you mentioned you would soon be selling par meters, is this still happening? And under the categories tab when choosing LED Controllers, nowt happens and I can't find them on the site

2 people like this

@nigelpotter Still going to be selling PAR meters, hopefully a few weeks and we can get them in.

Controllers are listed with the relevant brand. LED controllers are expensive though and only really worth the investment of you have a lot of lights.

3 people like this

Hey dude, will you guys be stocking more trolmaster stuff again? Thinking about a setup.

cheers

Hi, yeah I saw that. I’m after a hydro x whole setup. Humid and temp controllers etc.  Will you be getting anymore in stock again. 
cheers 

@Colemaaa If you send me over a list i can order it in for you. Only takes a day.

1 person likes this

Thanks to those who have left us a review. Reviews can be left anonymous by going onto the product page,scrolling down and clicking write a review. 

You get Ecothrive charge and one of these with every light. Buy a couple, or if i see you're a regular, we put in some LED protection glasses and biosys also. More freebies incoming.

If you want to pick which you want, just leave a note. Intense provided these free of charge so if you like the sample, show some support and grab a bottle from your local hydro shop.  www.intensenutrients.com

large.IMG_0875.png

7 people like this

On 17/05/2021 at 1:09 PM, diyleduk said:

@Colemaaa If you send me over a list i can order it in for you. Only takes a day.

Wicked dude. I’ll email you at the website. Many thanks 

Ive changed the review system, you no longer need to add your email to make a review, just a name.

100% anonymous for anybody thin king of leaving us some love :)

https://ledgrowlights.co.uk/

3 people like this