Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ledgrowlights-Adam

Our New Website LEDGrowLights.co.uk

80 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@NezA the diodes light beam is 120 degrees so you might be able to cover the walls if you hang two lights verticle at an angle back to back and use a plastic spacer (upvc pipe) between the to backs of the panels. Should work well with smaller vertical grows. The dimmer question I will leave to Adam as im not sure on them as yet. Worth a go.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
3 people like this

Cheers @tokenroll I'm thinking I'll need around 7 based on the square footage figures in the specs on the website. I'll need to figure out the spacing to make sure there'll be enough room for everything. 700w of LED just seems like a ludicrous amount of light in my space... I doubt I'll be able to run them full whack but to get the coverage I need that looks like the best option. I need to find cheaper hobbies lol

2 people like this

@NezA You would have a lot of heat and it would be a tight fit but id like to see it done. is go for 6 if its possible.

The have no RJ port as standard just a dimmer but i could make them controllable if needed.

@erbivore9 No 140s in stock yet. 

4 people like this

Good luck lads, not that your need it. 

Top company and support!

:skin_up:

3 people like this

Good luck with the new adventure.....onwards and upwards :yep:

4 people like this

just leaving this about the place to help with the indexing. https://ledgrowlights.co.uk/

PAR+ PRO range doing well, thanks to those supporting the new brand :) 

5 people like this

When will the ec fans be on the site?

im shopping for a new fan at the moment but would rather buy from you guys.

1 person likes this

The website is looking great mate and company looking set for success :cheers:

3 people like this

Website rocks, when will you have the fans available? I'm thinking of the 350scopex just wondering when you post it what is package size?

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Tegridy Farms said:

When will the ec fans be on the site?

im shopping for a new fan at the moment but would rather buy from you guys.

Not 100% sure yet.

8 hours ago, Bonga said:

Website rocks, when will you have the fans available? I'm thinking of the 350scopex just wondering when you post it what is package size?

Early june for SCOPEX preorders. Boix is about 65x65x15. Plain of course.

5 people like this

The 350s are beautiful units to behold. The quality and output are on point... I'm expecting these to be really popular.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Few updates.

• Just a reminder for those thinking about unloading their bitcoin. We take most cryptocurrency and can often knock abit more off the price too.
  • We have switched to DHL for most UK deliveries which means our cut off is about 3pm now. Im not changing the site as it gives us some wiggle room but most orders made before then will be with you next day. (excludes PAR+/scopex preorders)
  • Plenty of freebies going out in orders. If you want to specify the freebie you want just leave a note. Heres what we have

-Intense nutes (start/foundation/calmag/wideload/climax/pk/runzyme)

-ecothrive charge

-ecothrive biosys

-PAR+ glasses

Thanks to anybody who has made an order so far. A review on the product page would mean the world to us right now. Emails are not shown.:yep:

www.ledgrowlights.co.uk

Edited by diyleduk
13 people like this

A piece of string. You roll the lot out and measure it surely?

Adam will you send me a PM or reply to mine please? I might want to spend some old paper currency and screw the VAT, if that's possible ! 

2 people like this

I've hidden the last few posts. 

Could people please keep questions and comments directed towards the site sponsor and refrain from mentioning other sites and there own sponsors which have no affiliation with Uk420. 

Many thanks :yinyang:

8 people like this

Best delete the first page post where I mention this might be an issue name wise...

Lo and behold this guys ordered from them thinking it's these guys.