Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zeroG

Flexible garden trays and full dimensions pls

20 posts in this topic

Hey @zeroG We have the DP120 now in stock and the shelves are fully removeable so should do the job you're looking for :)

If need any further info please get in touch.

Take it easy :oldtoker:

Thanks very much for your help :)

1 person likes this

Anytime @zeroG

Take it easy :oldtoker:

Hello again...Im going to push my luck lol ... Quite a few places are stocking this tent for 189  - calverton greens for one,  with free delivery over £100... Which is fairly standard...

Would you firstly pricematch? and then discount it for forum members? Most other sponsors are around ther 10% mark, from my experience anyway :)

Im pushing my luck as I really diddnt expect iot to be 200 quid :wallbash:. Ive gotr 2 tents much bigger than that, and much cheaper lol - he says sounding like a proper cheapskate...

No worries if not, im partly oulling your leg too, I still have to clear it with the wife - hence the extrapolated conversation speed..., as Ill need her help to build it in my loft space, so with all the best will in the world, i may not be allowed to buy it lol ...

Ill leave you with this thought... Happy wife, happy life. the applecart stays upright as much as possible lollollol

1 person likes this

Hey @zeroG thanks for the cheeky enquiry lol

I'd first just like to point out that with the OTH10 10% off code and the carriage we would still have been cheaper than Calverton Greens (£185.95 vs £189.95) and competitive against a number of other sites.

Having said that if you don't ask, you don't get lol

I have changed the price to £190 to move in line with a number of suppliers so you'll get it for £171 with the OTH10 discount code. There is currently nothing we can do on the carriage. In order to make it cheaper we'd have to change to a different courier which we won't do because they have been superb for us so far. There are a number of reviews from customers expressing how good the service has been. While the formula works we'll stick with it and we believe that it is a small price to pay for a great service.

Hope that's ok for you....

Good luck convincing the wife :yep:

Take it easy :oldtoker:

1 person likes this