Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zeroG

Flexible garden trays and full dimensions pls

20 posts in this topic

HI,

as the title suggests, do have trhe flexible, almost foldable garden trays? and what are the full dimensions to the secret Jardin prop tents please?

I assume the 60/90/120 is length? what are width and depth pls.

1 person likes this

Garland Trays

1 person likes this

DP90 is 90cm wide 90cm high 60cm deep

2 people like this

I dream of a day when you can buy a tray to fit a 1.5m tent. 

3 people like this

60x90x120

Is probably d x w x h I imagine? 

I checked and couldn't find flexi trays on the oth website but its possible they just haven't been listed yet. 

@One Tree Horticulture will be able to clarify when they see this notification :yep:

2 people like this

Thanks for the replies. I was hoping the prop box would also be 120 high, like my 60x60 tent...Ill have to beep looking, Ideally u was looking to combine 2 spaces into one, for simplicity, and add two adjustable lights....

And I followed a post about flexible trays already in the sponsor thread, but couldnt find them on the site, like you lot couldn't, may be they dont stock them any more?

1 person likes this

Hey @zeroG Thank you for your enquiry. I'm sorry it has taken so long to get back to you, been one of those days lol

We can get hold of the flexible trays, they aren't on the web as we don't hold them in stock because we don't have much demand for them. They come in 3 sizes, 0.8m square £16.50, 0.8m square deep £18, 1m square £20, 1m square deep £22, 1.2m square £30 1.2m square deep £32. If you'd like any of these just msg on here and we'll get you the price including delivery and your UK420 discount. You can then pay direct into our bank and we'll send them to you when the funds clear. If you have more questions on this just drop me a line.

Thanks for pointing out there's no dimensions on the DP tents, I will resolve that asap.

To answer your question, the DP 60 is 60cm long, 40cm wide and 60cm tall

The DP 90 is 90cm long, 60cm wide and 90cm tall.

Hope that helps.

If you have any questions please just ask :oldtoker:

2 people like this

@One Tree Horticultureyes very, thanks...would it be stupid to expect the 120 dp propogation tent to also be 120high as well as wide and 60 deep...?

1 person likes this

Hey @zeroG The DP 120 is indeed 120cm long by 60cm wide and 120cm tall. These have been out of stock for a while but I have been informed by the wholesaler that they are expected to be back in stock this week. I must say that they were due back at the end of March/start April but has been delayed several times so keep your fingers crossed lol

I can msg you as soon as we have them if you like? Just msg me here or private msg if you'd like us to email/call you when it arrives.

Take it easy :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Whats the price point on that? im looking at a 1.5 x 1.2 x 60 as well, because I can also flip it on its side. And yes, please by all means drop me a messagewwhgen you re-stock! Thx :)

1 person likes this

Hey @zeroG the DP120 is £200. Still no word on the delivery date, they're hoping it will be this week but I will let you know as soon as we do :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

@One Tree Horticulturecan you link the tent youre talking about please? I can't find a dp 120 thats 120 high, and 120 wide...Thanks

1 person likes this

Hey @zeroG Here's the link to the wholesalers web page which shows the DP sizes https://maxigrow.com/horticultural-hydroponic-supplies-wholesale-products/grow-tents/secret-jardin-tents/

Hopefully that is the shape you're looking for.

I'm hoping that we'll have those in stock tomorrow but I will confirm when we receive our order and let you know.

If you need any further info just ask :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

thanks man @One Tree Horticulture - is there any other tent in the same dimensions without the shelves? I want to run 2 60x60 75/100w quantum boards, side by side, height adjustable independantly (hence 120 wide) and im in a loft so Im limited to 120 height to be able to move in the eaves...all those shelves in that propogator will be a nuisance :forheadslap: ...for some reason Ive been shelf blind for a week - until now I dint clock them. :( - I jsut been looking at size without thinking. Sorry man.

1 person likes this

No worries @zeroG I'm pretty sure the shelves are removeable. I will double check tomorrow but found this with a quick search...

" Perfect for propagating clones, growing up smaller plants or even flowering a micro garden. This versatile tent is equip with 2 meshed ventilation windows, 1 extraction sock, 1 cable sock and 2 removable shelves allowing you to grow on three separate levels. "

Let me confirm with the supplier. If not I'll have a look to see if I can find something that would work for you from other suppliers. 

Hope that's ok. 

Catch you soon :oldtoker: