Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SivaShankar

Why?

Why is the par plus led website down for so long? Makes me uncertain as to the reputability of your company 

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, SivaShankar said:

Why is the par plus led website down for so long? Makes me uncertain as to the reputability of your company 

they said all orders were going to be delayed and the site would be down the other day, it's been up for a long time before this week or so. what's the problem?

i have two par+ 465/600 and can assure they are fucking superb bits of kit, i hit gpw for the very first time with the 465 the other day and the bud smokes like a dream!

Edited by ratdog
spelling
6 people like this

55 minutes ago, SivaShankar said:

Makes me uncertain as to the reputability of your company 

Don't worry about them mate, Adam and Craig are the best at what they do and have bent over backwards to help people on here, including me..

Have faith and patience young man and you will be rewarded with the best lights there are...:yep:

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

It’s as par+ is distributed by ikon that their sites just a holding site mainly. Their SCOPEX is done by themselves. Par+ Is a diyleduk brand that’s distributed for them. They have a new platform coming irc. Check the where in stock loads of shops have them now. 

Edited by Arthur Mix
7 people like this

Chill man, brilliant outfit. 

5 people like this

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

they said all orders were going to be delayed and the site would be down the other day, it's been up for a long time before this week or so. what's the problem?

i have two par+ 465/600 and can assure they are fucking superb bits of kit, i hit gpw for the very first time with the 465 the other day and the bud smokes like a dream!

I can only echo what RD says, I bought a par465+ and it's a awesome bit of kit,I had the light packaged well and delivered quickly, so a big thumbs up from me!!

7 people like this

guys @Arthur Mix is correct with his post above so chill out a little.

Toke...

5 people like this

they are stocktaking,  and i think they are changing the website, there was a post on it, either here or insta, im sure they said it would be back up and running on Weds or Thursday.

excellent company to deal with, highly recommended 

7 people like this

1 hour ago, SivaShankar said:

It will be back up in a week or so. Were updating it so we can sell direct to customer, adding the new PAR+140, apogee parmeters, getting through all the new design parmaps, new photometric data pages, wholesale pages and other updates. Loads to do still. 

Apologies for the inconvenience. We do have plenty of stockist if you need one.

1 hour ago, TentJunkie said:

Well, unless someone from Par+ comes along, I do not think that there will be an exact, accurate answer to that.

Yep, PAR+LED is a DIYELDUK LTD brand. 

15 people like this

PAR+ 465 here as well, I think its great and I got excellent service from diyled.

6 people like this

17 hours ago, diyleduk said:

It will be back up in a week or so. Were updating it so we can sell direct to customer, adding the new PAR+140, apogee parmeters, getting through all the new design parmaps, new photometric data pages, wholesale pages and other updates. Loads to do still. 

Apologies for the inconvenience. We do have plenty of stockist if you need one.

Yep, PAR+LED is a DIYELDUK LTD brand. 

I know your busy but can i ask is the PAR+140 a single board ?

I was going to try and get a v2 scope strip to add to the one in my cab but a single board would probably be better and if the 140 translates to 140w would be perfect if not too expensive.

4 people like this

@murphyblue the 140 is a single unit.

4 people like this

3 hours ago, murphyblue said:

I know your busy but can i ask is the PAR+140 a single board ?

large.606b0f0a84ac5_PAR140PROlightengine.png

12 people like this