Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iShouldCoCo

Liitle grow cab lights

Hi @diyleduk @Diyleduk Craig - do you have any of those little LED panels that you used to stock that are suitable for little grow cabs? I can't remember what they were called not but you were giving them away as a grow/photo comp last year that I entered with wishful thinking :D

2 people like this

Are you meaning the 75W quantum boards? @iShouldCoCo

Atb 

:yinyang:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@iShouldCoCo there is a couple of smaller lights due soon if i recall par plus 100or 120 cant mind and a scopex 2ft and 4ft strip light. April i think. Im sure Adam or Craig can confirm or not once they get a chance to come on here.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
3 people like this

We have the Areum Hydra 100w light on the new site when it gos live. Also the SF100 and PAR140. Plenty in for small areas now.

7 people like this

5 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Are you meaning the 75W quantum boards? @iShouldCoCo

Atb 

Yeah that's the badger! I remember thinking they would fit perfect in my growdrobe space.

3 people like this

What are the dimensions of the space? 

lol badger made me laugh. 

Atb