Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

57north

Outdoor U.K, what are you growing this year?

133 posts in this topic
8 hours ago, smoke weed erry day said:

Had the garden opportunities drastically reduced this year, so only doing 2. Affiedaze and a Red Mandarine FV :)

They're going to be in 80L Fabric pots in peng soil so am hoping for some trees like.

With a bit of topping and training you could have some monsters on your hands mate. I remember a while back some geez grew some absolutely hench kc brains mango in his garden in big pots like that. Wish I could remember who. 

Jack has put his first batch of seeds in to germ using the cloth method 

Cindy 99 - gnomes seeds

Critical Funk - Flighty’s seeds

They will be grown in his tent in a heated propagator under LED and will go out 2nd or 3rd week of April after the last frost has passed

Going from his experience and looking on farming/gardening sites, last frost on the south west coast of Wales is usually last week of March to 2nd week of April with a cold snap towards the end of April beginning of May but his plants will be big enough to hold their own by then.

He will start his diary in the next few days 

Good luck to all outdoors this year. :yep: 

8 people like this

4 hours ago, crazy-sheep said:

Jack has put his first batch of seeds in to germ using the cloth method 

Cindy 99 - gnomes seeds

Critical Funk - Flighty’s seeds

They will be grown in his tent in a heated propagator under LED and will go out 2nd or 3rd week of April after the last frost has passed

Going from his experience and looking on farming/gardening sites, last frost on the south west coast of Wales is usually last week of March to 2nd week of April with a cold snap towards the end of April beginning of May but his plants will be big enough to hold their own by then.

He will start his diary in the next few days 

Good luck to all outdoors this year. :yep: 

@crazy-sheep my mate finds all of this 3rd party speak really amusing.

He is interested to know if Jack is willing to tell you to tell him what advantage/protection it gives him as my mate can't figure it out?

3 people like this

36 minutes ago, Topdeck said:

@crazy-sheep my mate finds all of this 3rd party speak really amusing.

He is interested to know if Jack is willing to tell you to tell him what advantage/protection it gives him as my mate can't figure it out?

Not my plants , they are his, so if my phone fell into the wrong hands, I have nothing to worry about.

Im just documenting his grow for him.  :yep:

And who knows, I might even get a chance to sample his harvest. :cowboy:

7 people like this

53 minutes ago, crazy-sheep said:

Not my plants , they are his, so if my phone fell into the wrong hands, I have nothing to worry about.

Fair enough :yinyang:. I'm not so sure that would work but I do wish you both the best of luck this season. Besides, I reckon Jack is a top grower and knows what he's doing so you should both be fine :yep:

4 people like this

7 hours ago, crazy-sheep said:

Good luck Jack and your man here hope all goes well

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I've got a big old list for this year im buzzing,but I've also had my eye on..

Medicann seeds - black afghani kush 

Top shelf elite seeds - black valium 

Kannabia seeds - kreamy karamel 

Samara seeds - 

Punky lion

Alquimista 

Green love potion.

Anybody worked with any of these yet ??

Edited by whats_luring

On 24.03.2021 at 10:46 PM, Lea Valley said:

Thanks  @murzyn , If your going to go with more from the same breeder thats always a good sign. I wonder if our weather is similar ?  Im sure it’s warmer for you in the summer but looks like your autumn is shorter even tho we’re on the same latitude ? 
Nice one @Topdeck for that write up. Both of you saying the same thing. It’s always difficult to gauge finish times from website info.
What Kalashnikov do say is some of the Express varieties are “Short”. How short is short ? 3 ft ?

Yeah I did read the blurb on the Amur Giant Auto. 75 days and yellow and Orange buds with mould resistance. Not too sure, may leave this to you to be test pilot :)

I may make a selection here and have a go with something new. Thanks both for your information, good luck and look forward to seeing some snaps in September  :yep:

I grew big plants, there were no small ones, 2 kabul express were about 250cm high, they were also cut twice and still grew big, just like TopDeck says, also Kabul express turned out to be the strongest material for me, you could already see by the amount of resin and the inflorescence that it will be a typical indica. :)

3 people like this

Just added 6 mighty gold bx1 6 mighty freeze bx1 and the opg freebies this time so i got 30 from RGSC 6 different strains.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, murphyblue said:

Just added 6 mighty gold bx1 6 mighty freeze bx1 and the opg freebies this time so i got 30 from RGSC 6 different strains.

let's hope there is as little mold as possible :)

1 person likes this

Just popped four Serious 6 regs ,and might drop a dozen or two Wolf Island Sativa seed into water . 

1 person likes this

Thinking of doing a load of fastbuds autos with the aim of a nice variety of flavours and highs with less quantity to handle. Then a few later semi and full photos just so I’m not kicking myself when all the big back end ladies are coming in on here ;) 

2 people like this

44 minutes ago, Clean Green said:

Thinking of doing a load of fastbuds autos with the aim of a nice variety of flavours and highs with less quantity to handle. Then a few later semi and full photos just so I’m not kicking myself when all the big back end ladies are coming in on here ;) 

Check out the urban legends autos mate there pukka , he has new strains out now also Iv seen the gorilla cookies outdoor they were really good

1 person likes this

Cracking delivery service @panik only ordered them yesterday and postie just popped em through letterbox.

These are where our hopes and dreams will start lets hope we all get a good year.

large.IMG_0672.JPG

8 people like this

4 hours ago, murphyblue said:

Cracking delivery service @panik only ordered them yesterday and postie just popped em through letterbox.

These are where our hopes and dreams will start lets hope we all get a good year.

large.IMG_0672.JPG

We pride ourselves on our great customer service mate I hope they serve you well enjoy :yep: 

3 people like this