Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

57north

Outdoor U.K, what are you growing this year?

133 posts in this topic

I tried regular Serious 6 last year , got maybe 4 or 5 females . They started flowering early but they were susceptible to scab ,stem rot and the buds left a lot to be desired . Smelled great but wouldn't have finished . It was a wet end to the season too .

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Michael Luchóg said:

I tried regular Serious 6 last year , got maybe 4 or 5 females . They started flowering early but they were susceptible to scab ,stem rot and the buds left a lot to be desired . Smelled great but wouldn't have finished . It was a wet end to the season too .

It is very strange because it is probably the most resistant plant to mold. Maybe you can try the feminized version, the buds are thick and hard, very productive plant. with me the kabul express did a great job, cut in the first week of october, it gives a strong heat and high quality flower. I will have quite a few varieties this season, maybe I will make a diary.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, crazy-sheep said:

I’m not growing anything, I’m a good boy. :nenenenene:

Any diaries I do and pictures I upload will be of plants I found online or a friends grow :yep:

I’ve heard a few good outdoor strains are serious seeds serious 6, sweet seeds GPFV, Cindy 99 gnome seeds, Kalashnikov Seeds Kabul Express, Biogenetic serious 6 FV and serious 6 x passion #1, DP power plant auto and a few of Flighty’s strains :yep:

I am also making a list of varieties after having seen and verified dozens of photo reports from Poland, Great Britain, Germany, Denmark, the Netherlands, and Belgium. :)

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Aphatspliff said:

Easy Ned mate, only just seen your post. Considering the lack of feed and attention I gave mine last year they came out really nice mate. Lots of berry skunk smells asna tastes. Can’t wait to see how they do with a bit more prep and effort this year. I did a little write up in the Outdoor Strains UK thread.

You haven't said a lot about potency tho, smells flavours vigour and buds all looks spot on going by those photos tbh. 

What's the medicine like dooderoo? 

:smokin:

7 hours ago, Michael Luchóg said:

large.20201003_141957.jpglarge.20201003_140619.jpglarge.20201003_132226.jpglarge.20201003_140603.jpglarge.20201003_132207.jpglarge.20201003_132115.jpglarge.20201003_132119.jpg

Last year's series 6 .

10 people like this

Serious 6 ffs

On 18/02/2021 at 7:52 PM, Lea Valley said:

@Slippy One
Ballsy statement Slips, name and date of that snap please mate. Looks lush. 

@Xx-Danjaman-xX

I like a KKfv from Sweet Seeds. Great Blonde Hash smoke.  Mine have always been around 2nd or cooked a bit 3rd Wk October at lat 51. They seem to miss to some extent the mould fest of late September and have never been chucked in the bushes riddled with mould unlike many others I’ve tried.

large.IMG_1484.JPGgallery_95176_11619_269678.jpeg

Damn that’s got my interest! 

1 person likes this

On 19/02/2021 at 9:40 AM, SubSpecies said:

I can recommend Sweet Seeds Red Mandarine F1 Fast Version, late Sept early Oct harvest, hardly any mold (1-3%), full sun for best development, well ventilated, a tough strain for gorilla grows (for me), most delicious flavor, incredible, 100% running again this year. Im sticking with mostly Sweet Seeds for a while i tink, the best flavors iv tasted so far, and they are very nice people too :yep: Another one defo running without fail is Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy FV, amazing tasting smoke it really is my favorite of all time so far (next to Jamaican Dream by Eva Seeds) , but i did have mold issues with CCFV, however she matured in 5 weeks,full on cloudy trichs!  Smallish yield for me from a monstrous plant but well worth it. Could be better of running the Auto CC XL instead, but im 100% growing it again this year. stunning smoke. Anyone else grown Crystal Candy FAST Version outdoors before in UK? i would love to hear about it.

However, Delicious Seeds have got me full-on tempted also, in my basket is Eleven Roses Fast Version and Critical Neville Haze Early Version.......... should i or should i not..... i know i will haha!

Heres Red Mandarine F1 FV @52-53 Lat UK 2020 Gorilla styleeee.....

large.rsz_02.jpglarge.rsz_03_1.jpglarge.rsz_04.jpg

Got a few beans from her too,not many just a few, my Red 'Mandy' FV seeds for 2021 are sorrrrted.... :punk:

large.rsz_dsc00036.jpg

:yinyang::bong::yinyang:

Shit my list is growing1

5 people like this

I couldn't afford my dream strains this year from thcseeds and sweet seeds when the value for money over at real gorrilla seed company is so good. 

45 quid has just got me a 12 pack of fems and 3 free fems too. 

The same money would have only got me 6 seeds from sweets or thseeds. 

So it's rgsc all the way for me this season and hopefully I'll reap something half decent at the end of it. 

Greengold bx1

Purple freeze

Sweetpurple freeze

Orange pink grapefruit x friesland

Fast lemonade og

Plus a Mango saphire and a dinamed cbd leftover from last season. 

Off to chuck some coco and fbb about now. Graft 

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

I couldn't afford my dream strains this year from thcseeds and sweet seeds when the value for money over at real gorrilla seed company is so good. 

45 quid has just got me a 12 pack of fems and 3 free fems too. 

The same money would have only got me 6 seeds from sweets or thseeds. 

So it's rgsc all the way for me this season and hopefully I'll reap something half decent at the end of it. 

Greengold bx1

Purple freeze

Sweetpurple freeze

Orange pink grapefruit x friesland

Fast lemonade og

Plus a Mango saphire and a dinamed cbd leftover from last season. 

Off to chuck some coco and fbb about now. Graft 

Yooooo didle di dee Flanders in da house .

Real gorrila for lyf homie you just mafe the best purchase of 2021 the bacon will come home.

Nowyou need to foward think to harvest i shit you not if you prep the ground hslf decent and have say 6 to 8 hoirs direct sun minimum you will pull say 2 to 4 oz per plant so my amigo plan how to dry efficiently and manicure those bitches .

You will have more weed than you feel comfortable with.....well until next year when you beat this years harvest!!!

Will follow you .

Have you got new spots or using last years?

Posted (edited)

22 hours ago, Fang said:

Shit my list is growing1

I don't think you will regret it @Fang, this herb is delicious and one of the earlier Sweet Seeds flowering varieties (don't let 'fast version' fool you between 'flowering early' and 'maturing early'), a nice hot chocolate goes super nice with a tasty spliff of Red 'Mandy', it reminds me of Terry's Chocolate Orange! And then theres the hash.... don't need a hot chocolate with hash lol coz it's a full-on intense aroma of Terrys Choc Orange on its own :woot:ferkin' amazing strain!!

The hash..... with RED resin glands which aparently have antioxidant medical properties! Like Cranberry! Nice!!

large.rsz_dsc00058.jpglarge.rsz_dsc00069.jpglarge.rsz_17.jpg

Edited by SubSpecies
11 people like this

On 28/02/2021 at 8:11 PM, B-real said:

Yooooo didle di dee Flanders in da house .

Real gorrila for lyf homie you just mafe the best purchase of 2021 the bacon will come home. 

Have you got new spots or using last years?

Howdy doo Bee,

and cheers for the positivity. 

Been out to my best plot from 2020 and cleared enough space for 7 girls and chucked a load of fbb down. 

Kinda stuck for plots tbh tho. 

Lost 2 last year. 

One plot i couldn't use last year coz telegraph pole nearby was due its 5 year inspection, sur enough the whole area got massively chopped back and would have been a bust. Now the lekky board have done their ting i might go try there again. 

Does anyone do autos in amongst oat and wheat crops? 

Surely that's got to be a winner? 

Pulled my finger out and ordered a couple of six packs from RGSC last night waiting on my mate to stump up some cash before i get more.

From last year i got a couple of red manderine by sweet seeds, by hso got a couple of black dog and a pack of cmog which have bit of a rep for hermie so gonna bung em out on their own somewhere.

Also got a couple of the jack herer i put out late last year they finished late but no mould on the one and only a little on the other so they going out in may not late july this year.

I've also got some subbies regs pineapple skunk x the new by smokebelch plus a dozen or so freebies if i can find somewhere for.

From RGSC i ordered exo gold bx1 (love a bit of cheese) and purple freeze bx1 cant remember what the freebies where but it was 3 fems.

Want to get some serious 6 and got my eye on a couple more of paniks creations but undecided i like the look of the mighty gold bx1 and the mighty freeze bx1 both have early finishing and i like the sound of the manitoba madness s1 also might just get a 3 pack of each as i have to find somewhere for all this lot.

As i said waiting on mate now so no doubt @panik will add more delights to tempt us before the season starts. lol

4 people like this

Yo @murphyblue, just wondering if you have any pic of your Red Mandarine? Would be interesting to see. Had a browse through your albums but could not see any names. Respec :bong:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 28/02/2021 at 11:48 AM, Fang said:

Shit my list is growing1

Good to read you Fang! 

Got something else for your list, made using your MF x EWS, and Fucktard. Taken to F3(S1).  Mighty Wonder Fuck (MWF)

large_MWF4.JPGlarge_MWF.JPGlarge_MWF.jpglarge.mwfs1-3.jpglarge.DSCF2338.JPGlarge.MWFs1.JPGlarge.5d81f7cf6aaa3_MWFs1.jpg.jpg

Not got many seeds left, but you more than anyone deserve some!  

Most those pics are around lat 52.  3rd pic down was from Spike all the way up at lat 55.5...  

A lot of what makes these special was already there in the MF x EWS F1s you made and sent me years back, the least I can do is return the favour...  Cheers 

Edited by Amarillo slim
7 people like this