Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ledgrowlights-Craig

£1000 diary competition poll

Who is your winning diary member?   39 members have voted

1. 1. Here are our final 8 in no particular order.... Please vote for one below!

• SYZYGY
    • Sid the sloth
    • growinggold
    • Varu
    • Shumroom
    • Notorious B.U.D
    • Dan t
    • Lazy Dayz

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
48 posts in this topic

A massive thank you to everyone who's taken part in our diary competition - @TheGreenShabeenReturns, @HEAVY_SMOKER, @Notorious B.U.D, @Mischief-Crew, @Shumroom, @growinggold, @SYZYGY, @lildaveham, @vince noir rock n roll star, @Moju, @Lazy Dayz, @Dan t, @Ranec, @Văru', @Larry Badgeley, @Sid the sloth, @Geoff, @iShouldCoCo, @Dirk-Diggler

There have been way more entrants worthy of the shortlist than I could reasonably list for voting. Me and Adam really felt ruthless not including so many of these but we had to narrow it down as much as possible. With that being said, we couldn't bring ourselves to nominate any less than 8 of you guys. And big shout out to @InTheSystem who has very selflessly bowed out to allow someone else to make the shortlist.

Please take a look through each person's amazing diary (link to each below in no particular order) and drop a vote for whoever you think is worthy of winning the £1000 prize, out of the 8 we've shortlisted. Sorry to everyone who didn't make it, it was very close.

20 people like this

I'll skirt through em all this weekend and make my choice,

Well done everyone and big ups @diyleduk @Diyleduk Craig for putting on such a generous competition :yinyang:

Farmer G 

15 people like this

Thank you @diyleduk @Diyleduk Craig for selecting my entry for the shortlist and running such a top comp :yep: 

Congratulations to the entrants that have made the list and well done to everyone who took part. Time to get a coffee on, load up the vape and get perusing

:smokin:

12 people like this

well done guys gonna go through em.now :smokin:

12 people like this

Posted (edited)

Thanks @diyleduk and @Diyleduk Craigfor the nomination it's means a lot.

You guys really are great. The best lights, advice and service. I will keep on recommending you! Thanks for such a great comp and having the patients with us led novices! 

I will re read all the diarys this weekend with a vape and make my decision, boy its going to be hard so many wonderful flowers.

I look forward more same and seeing you new products! 

Edited by growinggold
Tags
10 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well done to everyone who completed a diary, we are all winners! Props to all diaries up for voting!! I have been following all of these diaries, so I had my vote in mind already... Has to go to Mr @SYZYGY for top quality growing, fun hunting and stunning pictures from start to finish. 

Bigups to @diyleduk and @Diyleduk Craig for a great forum competition :cheers:

Edited by InTheSystem
10 people like this

Great idea for a competition and very generous prize. 

i went with Notorious BUD's diary, cos i cant resist a great tree diary...

good luck to all the entrants, and well done to DIY LED for putting up the prize and for being all round great guys....

10 people like this

Congratulations to all the guys in the running and thanks diyleduk for the opportunity 

10 people like this

Wow. Thanks for putting me up for this one @diyleduk @Diyleduk Craig.  Best of luck to evryone. I'll have a good read through tonight then put my vote in. 

9 people like this

In my excitement I forgot to link the Rt Hon. @InTheSystem's awesome diary. Sorry mate....unforgivable really.

13 people like this

:cheers: @diyleduk @Diyleduk Craig Thanks for putting me into the shortlist it’s very much appreciated :realcool: Good luck to all the other nominees there’s some great well documented Led adventures to go through and must say I really enjoyed doing this little diary myself :yep:

10 people like this

@diyleduk and @Diyleduk Craig

Legends !!

Thanks for doing what you do and also being thee best suppliers of LED lighting in the UK and the EU !! You really are at the top of your game :yep:

Good luck to all the shortlisted entrants and well done to all the entrants it’s been great seeing all the different ways people have used their diyleduk products in different and interesting ways to grow some lovely buds!!

Take care folks it’s a jungle out there !!

:smokin:

12 people like this

good luck everyone @SYZYGY you've got my vote!

10 people like this

2 hours ago, Diyleduk Craig said:

In my excitement I forgot to link the Rt Hon. @InTheSystem's awesome diary. Sorry mate....unforgivable really.

hahahha will let you off bro, it's Friday :Plollol  In seriousness..... Kind of you to share still, bigups! 

10 people like this

Good luck to all entries :lucky:

I'll have to refresh my memory on what's what but I have a rough idea who I'm gonna vote for already I think :yep:

Massive kudos to Adam and Craig and Tokenroll for running and funding the comp. 

A credit to the site all of you :yinyang:

10 people like this