Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Punk#1

Making the switch from Biobizz to Intense

61 posts in this topic

I have made this switch having never really got on with Biobizz in the years I've been using it.

To put it simply this intense organix stuff is incredible! I've been keeping mothers in 1L pots and feeding them the grow nutrient and they look perfect. I've never been able to do this with Biobizz, if I didn't pot up they would all eventually turn yellow and die, it didn't seem to matter what I gave them. In fact, I've got some cuttings in 0.75L pots that are 6 weeks old, been topped and are perfectly happy on a drop of grow, which is a revelation to me. I've never dreamed of keeping a plant going this long in a pot that size.

I've just starting using the bloom nutes and coming into week 4, they look the picture of health. I would normally start getting issues around week 5 with Biobizz so it will be interesting to see how it goes, but I have to say I'm supremely confident. I feel like this might be my best grow to date and all I've done is simply follow the intense feeding schedule, its been super easy and my plants have never looked happier.

4 people like this

@Linch

Thanks dude that's a really good review for other members to read and hear. 

Hope you continue to have a easy flower period and get some nice flowers from them 

All the best mate 

Matt 

3 people like this

I hope this stuff is all it’s lived up to be. Just went for the dirt options as my plants seem hungry constantly no matter how much biobizz I stick in. It’s at 3ml per litre and they’re still really light. A bit worried to go over that as it never recommends more than two. 

oh well, these should be here before the next feed.

1 person likes this

@Whatwentwrong

Thanks for choosing from the intense range bro :george:

You'll need a name change after this to it's @goneallright lol

Any bother just hit me up with an @ in the posts or a pm dude and will do what I can to help you mate

All the best 

Matt 

2 people like this

I went with the dirt range too although looking at all the pics using Organix I was wondering if I should have tried that. Another grow maybe :)

2 people like this

The organix is the newest to our range of feeds so has been the most advertised and promoted. 

the dirt range is brilliant mate it's just the organix is and easier to follow and people have seen great results from it so they have gone more for that than the original dirt formula 

All the best mate

Matt 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

This should be delivered today. I thought the dirt was the good stuff, it cost more.

@Intense Nutrients Mattdo you recommend still using a cal mag along side this or is it an all in job.

Edited by Whatwentwrong
1 person likes this

Just now, Whatwentwrong said:

This should be delivered today. I thought the dirt was the good stuff, it cost more.

@Intense Nutrients Mattdo you recommend still using a cal mag along side this or is it an all in job.

I use LED in a very soft water area. I add 0.5ml per Litre of Cal Mag at every watering. The Organix range is the mutts nuts. Great stuff

2 people like this

Delivery is due 14:30 to 16:30 but the plants need feeding now. Gonna have to go with one last biobizz.

still, bought on Tuesday delivered Thursday @One Tree Horticulture has quick turn around.

2 people like this

One last thing as they’ve just turned up. It’s listed as a one bottle option but most say that and you still have to stick some grow in too.

do you need to add any grow to the bloom or is it all bloom after the stretch.

1 person likes this

Hi bro 

I think there should be enough in the flowering feed to maintain a healthy crop without having to add the extra grow to it. 

I see the benefits of the mix in stretch but once we're into flower there should be enough %s  in the dirt bloom bottle to carry through your crop to harvest. 

Mag cal that's one if needed like Larry does in his organix grows at low amounts but it's more dependant on water quality and strain needs I think mate. 

Hope this helps 

All the best bro 

Matt 

3 people like this

Just ordered some Organic grow and bloom for my second grow. :yep:

2 people like this

@Mullet

thanks bro am sure you will like it :notworthy:

anything you need pm me or @ me and i will do what i can to help you mate

atb

matt

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hi guys

whats a decent canna Flores replacement, I just grow a few really big plants per year in 36L soil pots

looking for 2 bottle solution of a base and a boost and heard good things about intense 

im in the north west and canna works ok but not great 

so what do I buy,  my local shops got your full range

Also if anyone’s made the switch what’s your canna ml/ltr feed vs intense 

cheers

large.F72A6ABE-6844-4118-A9EB-B557581D92C1.jpeg

Edited by Donnyronny
1 person likes this

@Donnyronny

Our dirt bloom and the wide load boost would be our direct alternatives for the canna bottles that you have mentioned mate 

Dirt grow and bloom 

Og granuals for potting up and initial inoculations

Runzyme for help turning the old dead and decaying root matter into sugars in flowering 

Wide Load Boost 

That would be what I would recommend to you for a full round replacing canna  the granuals and runzyme are the extras and although not strictly needed may well benefit you 

Anything else I can help with mate just let me know 

All the best 

Matt :)

1 person likes this