Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Punk#1

Making the switch from Biobizz to Intense

61 posts in this topic

Alright guys, this is gonna be my first time with intense, got the organix range as kindly gifted by Matt and the intense crew for my cotc win.

Used to using biobizz and i have to say i am a fan of Root juice, Fish mix and Bio heaven and have a good bit of each left.

So i was wondering if Runzyme or Foundation are supposed to replace any of those Biobozz products i mentioned? If not, Can i use these in conjunction with the Intense organix range?

Cheers!

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I use this range as I won a load like you in COCT. I only use the granules, Grow and Bloom. I couldn’t really see the point of the other two bottles.

Feeding with this couldn’t be any simpler, I feed 2ml of Grow for the first two week of flower and then switch to 2ml of Bloom, if the plant is looking hungry in flower I add 1ml of Grow to the 2ml of Bloom. I feed just water for the last two weeks.

It really is that simple dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
8 people like this

5 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

I use this range as I won a load like you in COCT. I only use the granules, Grow and Bloom. I couldn’t really see the point of the other two bottles.

Feeding with this couldn’t be any simpler, I feed 2ml of Grow for the first two week of flower and then switch to 2ml of Bloom, if the plant is looking hungry in flower I add 1ml of Grow to the 2ml of Bloom. I feed just water for the last two weeks.

It really is that simple dude.

Wow thats cool man thanks.

You feeding them anything in veg?

2 people like this

The foundation is a root stim and works better than any root stim ive used 

8 people like this

8 hours ago, ravsta said:

The foundation is a root stim and works better than any root stim ive used 

Ahh awesome cheers gonna give it a bash then!

2 people like this

The foundation seems to work really well unlike rootjuice.

The feeding regime is easy, use grow until week 2 then switch to bloom and forget the grow until the end. No need to juggle grow and bloom throughout flowering.

I'm currently 4 weeks into flower, using 3ml/l Bloom and 1ml/l Runzyme.

5 people like this

40 minutes ago, Greenls said:

The foundation seems to work really well unlike rootjuice.

The feeding regime is easy, use grow until week 2 then switch to bloom and forget the grow until the end. No need to juggle grow and bloom throughout flowering.

I'm currently 4 weeks into flower, using 3ml/l Bloom and 1ml/l Runzyme.

Yeah looking forward to using this stuff.. Damn that foundation is ripe.. Must be good if it smells like that!!

5 people like this

It does pong though I still think fish mix stinks worse lol

5 people like this

foundation lol

Still surprises me every time I open my bottle. 

Hope you enjoy the nutes bro nd have a successful grow 

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I have to say that with Intense Nutrients Organix they seem to be less inclined to pushing a load of bottles of stuff to make more profit. Biobizz are the worst for doing this.

Organix is only 4 bottles, Grow and Bloom plus the Foundation and Runzyme.

I can see the point of the Foundation if you want to root out the pot a bit quicker but I am happy enough with my roots so I don’t need to use it.

I still can’t see what the Runzyme brings to the party and I am happy with my plants without so I haven’t used it.

I have used Biobizz, Plant Magic and Intense over the years and I do prefer the Intense over the other two.

I now rarely need to use and Calmag or Grow when the plants are in flower. All those plants in the picture above got 2ml Grow for the first two weeks and then 2ml bloom from week 3 onwards then stop 2 weeks from chop. The only plant I have at the moment that deviates from this is my Chamdawg cut which gets fed 1ml Grow as well as the 2ml Bloom from week 4.

To the OP if it turns out you don’t get on with the PM range you just brought give the Intense Organix a bash. 

Edited by Smokebelch
6 people like this

@Smokebelch

Yes dude spot on 

The Organix was created to be a low bottle solution and seems to be doing really well with the feedback. 

Atb mate 

Matt

6 people like this

See the organix schedule, is that based on a light compost mix or an all mix type mix?

1 person likes this

Hi mate we have used both light and all mix types and the only real difference is not having to feed as much on the ital first few with the Allmix type of soils. 

We are Hoping to bring our own version of soils out in 2021 but with covid happening it may take a while for a full production run 

Cheers mate 

Matt 

8 people like this

Dont use the biobizz products with Intense...you wont know how well it works if you mix the two brands.

I use the Organix range and have done since intense released it, i must admit i dont really use the runzyme i use a little bit of foundation not much though and just crack on with the grow and Bloom...i think they're brilliant to use and as others have said its not a lot of input going in...less is more sometimes...which i like..

Interesting to here you guys are working on a soil medium @Intense Nutrients Matt :yep: 

Farmer G 

10 people like this

13 hours ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

We are Hoping to bring our own version of soils out

Give us a shout if yez ever decide to do yer own coco @Intense Nutrients Matt :yep:

3 people like this