Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mr.moon

Unknown Issue - HPS - Coco

Hi guys, long story short.

Been growing a unknown strain under a 600w HPS ( got 3 of these unknown strains)

just shy of a month since popping through coco.

Growing in Canna Pro Plus Coco

GHE Full range 

Shogun Cal/Mag

600w HPS dimmed to 400w about 28inches away from top of the plants

RVK extractor and filter 

plenty circulating air.

Currently Running PH @ 5.8 - 6.0 with a Base EC of around 1.7(mS)

All is well apart from today I've noticed one of the fan leaves have this on them.

Only one, can't see any signs of mildew across any of the plants etc. just this one fan leaf

5cRNFU8.jpg

here's the original diary.

any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Just looks like a damaged leaf to me nothing to worry about when you damage leaves when they are small you carnt really tell but when the get bigger looks like this I had this on odd leaf and thats what I put it down to anyway 

10 minutes ago, Teesside said:

Just looks like a damaged leaf to me nothing to worry about when you damage leaves when they are small you carnt really tell but when the get bigger looks like this I had this on odd leaf and thats what I put it down to anyway 

did think so, thought maybe I've dropped some feed on it and not realised! thank you.

1 person likes this

My first thought was you caught it with a zip on your hoody like i always do? 

I'm no expert on pests and diseases but zoom in on some of your leaves and they covered in little white eggs or summit, not much help sorry.