Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iShouldCoCo

Private Clinics/Prescriptions

121 posts in this topic
20 hours ago, Guest said:

Am happy to leave this site if this is the way u treat and comment about medical users . I joint here in 2017 and this place was amazing full of helpful kind people imo this site has changed way too much negativity here unless the whole community sings from the same page how can we ever have any hope of better days when people in this community openly say they want to GRASS some one up for making a big joint on 420 

GONE TO THE DOGS as for the above I corrected him because what if a genuine medical patient is reading this ? And is now put off by the comments or has been given wrong info ? Just saying of every 1 was bit more group orientated ..... 

what the hell was this about ? I felt the medical community here is very supportive and informative.

:smokin:

2 people like this