Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

monkeypig

review for purchases

59 posts in this topic

I'd like to give a review on a recent OTH order. I changed two things on two different occasions and Rex accommodated my changes. ive received everything in the post this morning thanks for quick shipping and quality product.

mysticriver 

1 person likes this

Thank you for your feedback @mysticriver it really is appreciated. Happy growing :oldtoker:

A quick review for my last purchase. Rex and Paul both worked to sort out an order that their suppliers had made a mistake on. Great communication and service again. I cannot stress how helpful and willing they are to make things right. Best by far at looking after their customers. Thank you again guys

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

I just want to echo what everyone else has said, discreet,quick, good communication and competitive with the discount.

Thanks will be ordering from you again.

1 person likes this

Another speedy and stealthy delivery. Top notch fellas

1 person likes this

@Oldbear @bushdoc @Faetheshire Thank you guys, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thanks for the custom and for your kind words.

Take it easy :oldtoker:

3 people like this

Ordered a bottle of organix last week, came the day after, stealthy delivery and quick :yep:

2 people like this

Hi @ukbudz, we aim to please, thanks for your kind words and we appreciate the feedback, all the best. Rex :thumsup:

2 people like this

Positive review from me too - just a small order of organix but discreet and speedy delivery.

2 people like this

Hi @highgrower, Thats great and thanks for taking the time to post, we really appreciate the feedback, all the best. Rex :thumsup:

2 people like this

Ordered stuff yesterday and I received it today, that's just under 24hrs to Scotland. All items separately wrapped, then whole box wrapped. Perfect, exactly what I hoped for. Thanks :yep:

2 people like this

Thanks @gm420 We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thank you for the order :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Many thanks to the team @One Tree Horticulture for getting my most recent order out so swiftly.

Well packaged as usual :yep:

Atb 

:yinyang:

2 people like this

Thank you @Shumroom much appreciated :oldtoker:

2 people like this