Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

monkeypig

review for purchases

59 posts in this topic

Glad everything went according to plan and thank you @AngryDuck for the feedback,  it's always very much appreciated.  :thumsup:

2 people like this

My personal order came other day and was really impressed with it ordered a carbon filter and some pH fluids. 

Outer box arrived wrapped in black heat shrink with just my name and adress on no massive shop logos shouting what the contents could be  

Inside loads of bubble wrap round everything and each product clean and perfect inside none of that warehouse long storage dirt on the bottles unlike some I have received from elsewhere. 

All in all and including the discount for forum members my experience with one tree was brilliant and can't complain about any part. 

9 people like this

Thank you @Intense Nutrients Matt for your kind words. We really do appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and thank you for giving us a try :oldtoker:

4 people like this

I'm another who's recently had my 1st order delivered & I too was well impressed with the 15% discount, thanks OTH.

I was also impressed with the wrapping, black wrap & bubble wrap protecting the order + all delivered within 48hrs, Perfect  :yep:

3 people like this

We're glad everything went according to plan @Joint hogger and thank you very much for the feedback, always appreciated.  :yep:

3 people like this

Just wanted to add my thoughts on one tree as well.

I recently received my first order from them and I have been very pleased with everything I got. I really want to stress that the service I have received has been excellent. Before I placed my order I had a lot of questions and I had PM'ed them quite often, they responded to all my queries very quickly and helped me arrange payment through a bank transfer instead of paying directly online.

When I receive my order, one of the bottles of Intense organix grow had cracked during delivery, I messaged one tree and they arranged for a replacement bottle to be sent out straight away at no charge.

I have been very pleased with them and will be ordering from them again.

atb

greenie

6 people like this

Hi @green_machine,

Thanks for your kind words, we are happy to help and we certainly appreciate the feedback.

Thanks again for your business.

All the best..:thumsup:

5 people like this

Thanks @One Tree Horticulture . Another perfectly packed delivery with absolute discretion.:yep:

5 people like this

Good news indeed @monkeypig and thank you very much for the feedback, always appreciated.  :yep:

2 people like this

Another happy customer here, order received in 24 hours, everything in perfect nick thanks to careful and discreet packaging, 15% discount much appreciated. Thanks so much guys :wink_kiss:

4 people like this

Our pleasure @Lupinpooter, thanks for your business and feedback, all much appreciated. 

3 people like this

All good here as well thank you :)

:oldtoker:

2 people like this

Hi @Clumsy,

Good News, Thanks for letting us know, much appreciated.

All the best for the festives.

:thumsup:

2 people like this

Parcel landed, an very fast delivery. 
Wrapping was doubled up, an very well packaged. 
Custumer service very friendly, informed an helpful. 

Will definitely use again, so it’s a :yep: from me. 

2 people like this

Again can only echo what has already been said. Speedy delivery and very well  packaged, will definitely be back. Thanks one tree horticulture 

2 people like this