Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

One Tree Horticulture

Welcome to One Tree Horticulture

36 posts in this topic

A bit of feedback on my order, @One Tree Horticulture had issues getting stock of Go+ from @Intense Nutrients, so they took the trouble to email AND phone me to explain the issue and asked if I wanted the nutes sending first or was I happy to wait for the Go+ to arrive, I explained that was fine by me and then they arranged a special Saturday delivery for me so I wouldn’t have to wait any longer. The goods arrived on Saturday early, nice and  discreetly packaged:yep: 

Top marks for customer service guys, very impressed, it is how you deal with customers when things aren’t going to plan that shows what kind of business you are :oldtoker:

8 people like this

22 hours ago, Fragg said:

A bit of feedback on my order, @One Tree Horticulture had issues getting stock of Go+ from @Intense Nutrients, so they took the trouble to email AND phone me to explain the issue and asked if I wanted the nutes sending first or was I happy to wait for the Go+ to arrive, I explained that was fine by me and then they arranged a special Saturday delivery for me so I wouldn’t have to wait any longer. The goods arrived on Saturday early, nice and  discreetly packaged:yep: 

Top marks for customer service guys, very impressed, it is how you deal with customers when things aren’t going to plan that shows what kind of business you are :oldtoker:

@Fragg, thank you very much for your kind words, as you quite rightly said, things dont always go according to plan but here at One Tree our number one focus is you guys, the customer. Also if i could add, whilst we got off to a bit of a sketchy start with @Intense Nutrients (Grrr Couriers) the good folk who reside there sorted us right out. looking forward to working with you guys on UK420. :thumsup:

6 people like this

Just had my delivery and it was well packaged in good quality boxes with plain black plastic wrap including the soil and it came in good time 

So it's a big :hug:from me

The shop name was on the delivery label not a big deal for me but I know it worries some people

3 people like this

1 hour ago, baked bean said:

Just had my delivery and it was well packaged in good quality boxes with plain black plastic wrap including the soil and it came in good time 

So it's a big :hug:from me

The shop name was on the delivery label not a big deal for me but I know it worries some people

Thanks @baked bean the feedback is truly welcome. We hadn't noticed the name of the shop on the delivery label and can assure you that from here on there will only be your name and address visible on the label.

Thanks for shopping with us :oldtoker:

3 people like this

As I said @One Tree Horticulture not a big deal for me at all but I know it bothers some on here

2 people like this

you guys are great! you have just turned round a critical order for me in less then 24hr!

I had plants sitting at 95% humidity and i hope you have now saved them!

Thanks again!. 

2 people like this

@growinggold Thanks for your kind words and fingers crossed for your plants. :yep:

1 person likes this

Put a little order in after reading all the cool feedback...youve tempted me away from my tried and tested supplier!

Heres to a good experience!

2 people like this

Thank you for giving us a try @stu sleeper 20vt Hopefully we will meet your expectations :oldtoker:

2 people like this

Thank you to everyone who has given us a try and for the incredible feedback. We truly are very humbled by the responses :oldtoker:

2 people like this

Bingo!!!

Ordered late thursday night,so really friday when they got it.

Its 11am saturday and ive got my order.

As discreet as can be!

Happy new customer

3 people like this

That's great @stu sleeper 20vt, we aim to please , feedback much appreciated. 

1 person likes this

Phoned up to query something, had a nice conversation with Rex (:king:), ordered online, goods arrived next day, add 15% discount. :cheers:

What’s not to like? :yep:

:oldtoker:

3 people like this

Hi @Mcgarret, it was great to chat with you, thanks again for pointing out the product error on our website, much appreciated. 

Glad everything went according to plan and thanks for your business.We're really appreciating the support from you guys on here :yep:

3 people like this

Unfortunatly for these guys i live close enough to pop into the shop.. these guys have got started me with all my kit.. and the time they have spent talking me through problems have been invaluable... bloody fantastic

Edited by Dapex
5 people like this