Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ledgrowlights-Adam

Win £1000 worth of DIYLEDUK products!

57 posts in this topic

DIYLEDUK Competition time has officially landed!

One lucky member will be winning £1000 worth of DIYLEDUK vouchers!

Additionally, we're offering members a chance each month to win another fantastic prize for the best photo. Currently, our monthly prize will be a QX75 board (more details to come, in separate thread)

Here are the details for how you can enter our £1000 prize draw..... 

Entrants must have purchased a light from us or from an authorised reseller OF OUR PRODUCTS and must submit a completed diary by 01/01/2021 in our diary section (*Please see FAQ's for more info)  to be eligible for entry into our £1000 prize competition.

Now we want everyone who's using one of our lights to be able to create a diary and enter into this competition. We're not looking for every entrant to be a growing master. What we're looking for in these diaries are regular, honest, detailed and engaging posts by the grower.

A shortlist of potential winners from the best diaries will be drawn up by myself, Adam, @Joolz and @tokenroll. We'll then present our shortlist in a new thread and give you all the chance to vote on which of these diaries you think is most worthy of winning the prize.

Once a winner has been chosen by all of you and announced by us, they will recieve a gift voucher from us - at the value of £1000 -to spend in our online store.

Please keep reading below for some additional information. If there's anything we've not covered or made fully clear, please feel free to post below and we'll do our best to clarify.

FAQ

Q. Can I buy a light just to enter?

A. When stock is available yes, you can buy a light anytime this calendar year and still enter (providing your diary with said light is also complete by the closing date).

Q. I run your LED's mixed with HID/CMH or other LED's.... Can I enter?

A. Yes. Mixed equipment is fine, providing you're not entering with a 75w LED light in a 5,000 watt HPS room .

Q. I have a product you sell but I didn't buy it from you, can I enter?

A. Any PAR+ products are accepted. Anything else would not be, unfortunately.

Q. I made my light myself, can I enter?

A. Providing you purchased some of the parts from us.

Q. Can I use a preexisting diary I've already started in this section?

A. Yes.

Q. *Your section isn't private to non members. Can I post my entry in the grow dairy's forum and just link it here for security?

A. Yes, of course.

WE MAY ASK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER NUMBER AT ANYTIME DURING THIS COMPETITION, FAILURE TO PROVIDE THIS WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION! WE ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ENTRANTS AT OUR DISCRETION, IF WE FEEL THE INDIVIDUAL IS OPERATING WITHIN AN UNFAIR OR UNSPRITIED INTERPRETATION OF THE COMPETITION

Good luck everyone!

DIYLEDUK - Craig

37 people like this

Good luck everyone, this should be a very busy and fun competition.

Toke...

21 people like this

What a fantastic prize guys.... Wish i was a led head... Good luck to all the entrants..... :yinyang:

12 people like this

Nice one Adam, yup that's a great prize.

who the :dev:wouldn't want to spend on a grand on such a great range of products.

I hope my wee compact camera can do the business, even a QX75 board would surely be a welcome addition to anyone's setup

6 people like this

Very generous prize, good luck everyone :lucky:

Now why didn't I put my last diary in the DIYLEDUK section :mellow:

6 people like this

3 minutes ago, SYZYGY said:

Now why didn't I put my last diary in the DIYLEDUK section

I think you can just link it :yep:

Same situation as me, good news is there is a good chance of another diary by January next year! lol 

8 people like this

1 minute ago, Dirk_Diggler147 said:

I think you can just link it

I hope so. I've never won a competition and I think that last one went quite well. 

6 people like this

Welcome back Craig, good to see you around again!

I was worrying about rushing and getting this diary done for the competition but seeing as we have until the new year I think i'll do a fresh run for it.

Also I'd like to say thank fuck @tokenroll is judging and not competing! Otherwise you may as well have called this the "DIYLEDUK Competition you can enter but tokenroll will win it anyway" lol

Adam, amazing prize offer! Showing your generosity again even during challenging times. :yep:

20 people like this

generous prizes eh?

good luck to all the entrants.

id love a go with LEDs but simply cant afford to covert my room to them, but they are definitely the future of growing.

8 people like this

@Exhale don't worry Im not entering any competitions for awhile. Time for a break and just enjoy testing out modifications on the flower cabinet and doing my diaries at my own pace.

Toke...

13 people like this

Nice competition, best of luck to the LED crew out there.

Im not liking the heat from my 2 x 400w so a few days ago I removed one.....running on half power for the last 3-4 weeks of flowering now which is a sad affair but I would burn all my ladies to death had I not done this, so......

Seriously looking at LED products.... Time to check your website and availability of stock.

Edited by Inspiration101
7 people like this

I would welcome more entries from you @tokenroll that's how we raise the bar! I like the challenge it's improved my photography skills and given me some great ideas about diary formats going forward. :yep:

4 people like this

Game! Won't be able to start until September but will be from cuttings and done by 01/01/2021, so hope that's all good :)  

6 people like this

Cool competition from Diyleduk an all involved including our new Judge Tokenroll, we all know the standards he sets, so all good there. 
I will be doing a HSO Sherb’s diary as soon as they land, so great to be able to link it to this aswell, brilliant option. 
Good luck all who enter.  

5 people like this

Awesome competition chaps :yinyang:

Farmer G 

4 people like this