Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DANZIG

Cannabis Rally Trafalgar Square

159 posts in this topic

I at least thought they would try to use it in a negative sense?

360934[/snapback]

Because they couldnt!! ;)

The only real negative was the shoplifting alcoholic laying out his wares was it not???

.......Jethro

:yinyang:

I seen a picture but no story in the Metro that was supposed to be from it, it look like stock to me. close up of a person smoking a joint placed beside two negative stories (unrelated to cannabis). pretty standard manipulation technique.

sheep farming.

It got a mention on the BBC News website, and I think they mentioned it on New24 early in the morning before the rally. But nothing I've seen or heard of since, yet. It was being filmed though so you can expect to see parts of it at some time in the future.

http://www.kinokast.net/

361178[/snapback]

:spliff: i was just about to post this link.....the one above, as it is a ten minute video of the highlights...enjoy.

jag x

http://www.kinokast.net/

361178[/snapback]

Great link! Ah road protest memories have just been reactivated! Thanks :spliff:

........Jethro

:D

so there was no coverage on mainstream television at all?

361136[/snapback]

Not on the news as such (or at least I didn't see any) though it was on XFM and Radio London in the morning.

We also had television crews from Panorama, Tonight With Trevor Macdonald. Channel 4 News were supposed to turn up but I don't know if they did.

what a day brings a smile to the face a tear to the eye some of the speaches....peace

Speeches available here

(right click, save as,.. :!: )