Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Green harvester

12 by 4 grow

Got a? How many auto ladies can I grow efficiently in a 12’ by 4’ space. I have 2 600w MH lamps.  With a small air conditioner and box fan pulling air through my lights exhausting outside. I’m able to maintain pleasant temps yr round. My area is in east Texas :hippy:

Edited by Owderb
Moved out of NEW MEMBERS FORUM

Hello Texas from the UK

i have always stuck with 4 plants per light, i have tried with many more but i have found that the more plants you try and squeeze in the less yield you get per plant

maybe you could fit 2 more in in between lights but i wouldnt go above 10 them there darn plants can get big and bushy 

good luck with them

Id only designate a max of 8x4 bloom area with 2 x 600

To optimise your space I would grow photo's, not auto's.  You've got more control. 

2 people like this

2 hours ago, highgrowtimes said:

Hello Texas from the UK

i have always stuck with 4 plants per light, i have tried with many more but i have found that the more plants you try and squeeze in the less yield you get per plant

maybe you could fit 2 more in in between lights but i wouldnt go above 10 them there darn plants can get big and bushy 

good luck with them

That's exactly my experience. I have 3,5/7 tent and tried with 4 plants on one side and 8 plants on the other. Same yield from same footprint and pain in the bud to maintain 8 plants growing so close. 

1 person likes this