Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Henroid

AUTOS everybody and anybody's favourites

32 posts in this topic

Hey everyone 

Just a little thread for anyone with a favourite auto

I'm going to smash some rgsc photos & semi' next year but need a couple autos to make up for the eggs and baskets and all that jazz.

Anyway, if anyone has some solid thorough grow diary on any rgsc please link me 

Thanks anyone and everyone 

Guerilla fo lyf :med:

Edited by Henroid
Derp uh derp durka la
1 person likes this

I've heard of a really good one called fuck the Tories. 

In all seriousness, I would rate sour crack by mephisto. I hear very good things. 

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Nervous said:

I've heard of a really good one called fuck the Tories. 

In all seriousness, I would rate sour crack by mephisto. I hear very good things. 

Oh fuck off with the political BS.:rofl: I'm watching the bloody TV channels livestream on YT for that. Leave it to some cunt who's getting paid!

5 people like this

Heard brilliant things about Mephisto. Dinafem and some about RGSC. Oh and how could I forgot.. last but not least Sweet seeds are good too.  ;)

3 people like this

my fave autos are fire99 , auto tangie and from RGSC. 

from sweet seeds there crystal candy auto is my fave, lots of flavour and packs a good stone.

auto colorado cookies from dutch passion has some great blueberry cookies phenos in too, ive done a grow diary on them in the d/p thread section here

plus ive done diary on paniks fire99, one autoed, the others were semi autos but were all fire og like,with nice flavors :yinyang: check out my diary

1 person likes this

Morning, i grew 3 RGS fast diesel indoors, they auto flowered with 18 hours of light (the bio on the website recommends 20 hours of light to avoid them autoflowering) and they was a good smoke, 1 had a lovely orange smell and another stunk of pickled onion monster munch, nice strong plants.

Ive also just finished 9 purkle #1 photos from RGS there was quite a bit of variation in phenotype but every one was a nice plant and knockout strong !

Would grow both again and a bargain at 45 quid for 12 + 3 free seeds 

3 people like this

Thanks so much for your comments so far UK420 

I'm looking at the mazar and the lemonade og auto from rgsc but I do really like the look of the fire 99 and well all the strains definitely take my fancy one way or another 

Any detailed diary of rgsc autos outside? 

Thanks guys

Edited by Henroid
Don't need Euros
2 people like this

Being a big fan of NLD type strains I would say LBH as some of the best auto you can buy. He as been breeding them longer than most seed companies and breeds himself unlike a lot of commercial companies. To go a little further I personally know a lot of his auto have been worked on by him for over a decade and reproduced by bigger companies with a larger price tag.

6 people like this

23 minutes ago, brock1 said:

Being a big fan of NLD type strains I would say LBH as some of the best auto you can buy. He as been breeding them longer than most seed companies and breeds himself unlike a lot of commercial companies. To go a little further I personally know a lot of his auto have been worked on by him for over a decade and reproduced by bigger companies with a larger price tag.

Yep, haven't grown personally but by all accounts some great genetics and a decent guy behind it all...  Ofcourse also the bonus they are bred for northern lats especially unlike most which are done in Spain etc.  

5 people like this

I'm a newbie to this but must spend a good hour/hour and half reading on here and researching strains i have or will be using and yet every time I come on here I find a new breeder or genetics worth checking.

So thanks guys I'll give it a look at and see what they have detailed about there growing habits ,

Definitely going for either the mazar or purple affie or both and may get more too from different breeders but I owe it to panik to give his genetics a full on smash

1 person likes this

Only selling regs from what I can find :g:

1 person likes this

nice one @brock1 i hadn't heard of LBH,they look good,auto regs too!.have you grown much of them,or anyone else reading this thread?

2 people like this

On 14/12/2019 at 2:08 PM, brock1 said:

On 14/12/2019 at 5:13 PM, stayup4ever said:

nice one @brock1 i hadn't heard of LBH,they look good,auto regs too!.have you grown much of them,or anyone else reading this thread?

We stock LaBuenaHierba Seeds on the new website ,.. all fresh stock just in this week,.. :yep: 

10 people like this

3 hours ago, panik said:

We stock LaBuenaHierba Seeds on the new website ,.. all fresh stock just in this week,.. :yep: 

Dont see them on your site mate.

1 person likes this

On 12/14/2019 at 4:04 PM, Henroid said:

Only selling regs from what I can find :g:

ive just chopped 2 of paniks auto lemonade og's, there great, big looking girls with all the side shoots neally as tall as the main central bud. i have 2 phenos , one that has a cheesey/ kushy aroma, the other girl is more lemony / og kush smelling, and grew about 2 foot taller than the cheesey girl. took about 9 and a half weeks from germing seed. so not too long for a auto, check them out, you get 3 free seeds too if you buy from RGSC site. :hippy:

6 people like this