Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Rusted Roots

I f**ked up

23 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Jimboo said:

I Had the same from Westlands on my last grow mate 2 Mazār-i-Sharīf showing what looked like nitrogen excess in early flower 1 other strains Barneys Peyote and Ayahuasca Purple Loving it.I stopped feeding the I-Sharīf probably 4 weeks in flower and it stayed the same until chop at week 10.I was putting it down to me being a novice LED grower, Now I,m putting it down to the I-Sharīf Being light feeders/Westlands being hot 

ey up, ive very recently just smoked some of barneys peyote, WOWEEEEE! haha
are you still using westlands? im worried because if there like this now then there not really gonna apprecaite me repotting them in another fresh batch of westy, like you itll be too much nitrogen for bloom phase right?

Share this post


Link to post


2 minutes ago, Larry Badgeley said:

 

More thank likely the other way round. I grow with LED's and am not that experienced with HID but I am sure that in flower they will benefit from a powerful light.

What LEDs you growing with mate, ive been looking at those samsung strips or the rspec qboard, havent done enough research on them yet to commit to making such a big purchase.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Rusted Roots said:

What LEDs you growing with mate, ive been looking at those samsung strips or the rspec qboard, havent done enough research on them yet to commit to making such a big purchase.

 

Scope from our site sponsor diyleduk. I am awaiting my delivery today of the new 220w V2 scope. I had excellent results with a scope 150w this summer. I changed to a larger tent mid grow. Looking forward to my new light assuming UPS delivery it today. I have a diary in the grow section from last summer and a further one in the LED section which I am updating later today. Fantastic lights. Dimmable, safe with very good light penetration. Cheap to run too

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8
3 minutes ago, Rusted Roots said:

ey up, ive very recently just smoked some of barneys peyote, WOWEEEEE! haha
are you still using westlands? im worried because if there like this now then there not really gonna apprecaite me repotting them in another fresh batch of westy, like you itll be too much nitrogen for bloom phase right?

I dont know what to advise mate do you just not feed them see if that helps, Mine showed classic nitrogen excess Dark green leaves, shiny leaves, clawing was just starting, and overall slow growth

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Rusted Roots said:

do you think the other girls look cold too?

 

maybe a bit of both - hot compost cold feet.?

Share this post


Link to post

@Rusted Roots It was only my second grow with Westlands mate, And I'm only remembering now that the first grow I mixed the remains of a bag of another multi-purpose into it,which may have watered it down a bit,I honestly don't know what to advise you mate you could try mixing some coco or use another compost like I said the 2 Barneys strains did ok in the compost plus I was feeding them with Bio Bizz

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, twigs said:

 

maybe a bit of both - hot compost cold feet.?

That made me chuckle for some reason haha. I’ve just checked tent temps and it’s reading 20c at 60cm above floor level, Central heatings on though. Ill see if I can source one for free, test it and if I see improvements I’ll buy one, strapped for cash atm and I really need to get a new filter before the flip aha. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

@Rusted Roots It was only my second grow with Westlands mate, And I'm only remembering now that the first grow I mixed the remains of a bag of another multi-purpose into it,which may have watered it down a bit,I honestly don't know what to advise you mate you could try mixing some coco or use another compost like I said the 2 Barneys strains did ok in the compost plus I was feeding them with Bio Bizz

Am gonna see what there saying, if nothing’s improved by Wednesday am going to try and source a heat mat and try and find some clover compost n repot all the HSO’s, read a few of Blackpool bouncers posts and he swears by it.

 

was looking at getting the trio pack of bio bizz to test, wish I’d got all my nutes sooner because I wanted to use the root stimulant.

Edited by Rusted Roots

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now