Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

highway_017

Recommend To A Friend (Dinafem Strains)

Hey again, I'm looking for some tried, tested, and trusted genetics, I've been looking at dinafem, they seem pretty good. I tried the 'Sweet Deep Grapefruit' strain from a friend of a friend, was at least two years ago but can remember decently was very nice herb, superbly tasty, nice indica high, i'm going to be growing in a 1.2m x 1.2m space under a 600w hps so i'm thinking around four plants, aiming for three ounce or so plus a plant, more the better, two of us and we're heavy stoners, was thinking about doing a few different strains but will settle for 1 I think as I want to really dial in the eviroment as good as possible, and i'm thinking different strains will like different enviroments, seems to be the case with my greenhouse plants anyway, so I'm thinking, what strains would you guys recommend and why?

1 person likes this

forgot to mention, I like my smoke to be either euphoric or very relaxed and sleepy.. tasty is good :bong:

@Dinafem-Mark will guide you my friend...

Atb for the grow @highway_017 pal

weedouk420:smokin:

1 person likes this

Cheers @weedouk420

1 person likes this

I'm currently testing the new dinafem orange juice courtesy of Mark and dinafem crew but mate... dinafem genetics speak for the self's in journals and long time members opinions constantly here on uk420 honestly pal you won't go wrong and I'm only going off what I've seen here on the forum

Atb mate

1 person likes this

Have you seen how lovely that dinachem looks?  It's an old and trusted line.

;)

2 people like this

OGK is the new dinafem strain i am trying, worked with critical+ many times over the years, you wont be dissapointed, have not smoked the OGK yet, needs to be cut and cured, although it looks my best plant. diary in my sig.

2 people like this

I'm a total beginner with an amazing skill for murdering plants and seeds.  Thankfully I'm doing the dinafem grow diary this year as they seem the hardest to kill out of everything.   I asked @Dinafem-Mark what would be best for my specific situation and let him pick the strains which was probably a good decision as got me stuff that suited it to a T.  Hope you have as good an experience as I am x

3 people like this

I'm smoking some OG kush at the moment, super relaxing, makes me want to sleep but it's bliss, don't know the breeder or anything know as it's from a dude but it's very nice quality, caked in trichromes, I'm looking for something like that, happy relaxed indica, couch-locky, 'happy' if that makes sense, haven't had a nice high like this kush in a while, really enjoying it, it's just super relaxed, normally it's always quite racy/edgy strains from my source, not normally my cup of tea but can be nice for the mornings.

Blue cheese is always my number 1 love it lol

But I have a few other strains from dinafem il be running in the future for sure I don't think you can go wrong whatever you decide 

2 people like this

Dinafem are my favorite breeder for true strain descriptions.

An “exactly what is says on the Tin” Seed company. 

Just have a look through and find what you like from their list and write ups, as well as research a few grow diaries. 

But for me, Dinachem (grown once) and Gorilla (taking down tomorrow) are my fave strains by them. Not smoked the Gorilla yet, but it's grown so nicely, and stinks!

When I want a  grow, with strains that I know have been tested\stable I go with dinafem. Can't remember having any herm issues with any of their strains. 

My Fave breeder! 

Amnesia kush looks and sounds amazing from dinafem 

2 people like this

19 hours ago, Meeks27 said:

Amnesia kush looks and sounds amazing from dinafem 

Aye...it's real nice

2 people like this

ive grown loads of dinafem stuff, and not been disappointed.

their strains are solid, just look thru the strain guide and choose a couple, they don't do duff strains, from what ive tried

3 people like this