Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hullcity420

Canna nutes

Hi just wondering using canna nutes the full range growing in coco recently changed from canna pk to buddhas tree pk friends been having good results gunna give it a go and just wondering if there’s any additives you can put alongside canna to get extra taste a friend said emerald harvest honey chime anybinfo greatly appreciated thanks in advance 

no there isn't.  The flavour of your weed comes from the terpenes, not out of a bottle :) 

if you really insist on spending money, try asking the same question in your local hydro shop.  I'm sure they will have shelves full of stuff that'll make your weed taste like weed.  From what I've seen and read tho, none make any difference, aside from the space in your wallet.

Us amateurs just go with environment & light :)

3 people like this

have a look into.. 

brown sugar/molasses

aloe vera

coconut water

to begin with and see whats happens..

Edited by twigs
2 people like this

I used to use Canna aqua when I had my nft trays set up, you don’t really need all the extras, I used some rhyzotonic for the first few weeks and the odd dose of cannazyme if the root mat started looking a bit iffy. I did quite extensive side by side tests but being a wreck head messed them up more often than not so results were all over the place lol theres very little difference between basic grow and bloom ferts and the full hundreds of pounds worth of additives, and much easier to poison the bud adding all that..

2 people like this

12 hours ago, nl5 said:

I used to use Canna aqua when I had my nft trays set up, you don’t really need all the extras, I used some rhyzotonic for the first few weeks and the odd dose of cannazyme if the root mat started looking a bit iffy. I did quite extensive side by side tests but being a wreck head messed them up more often than not so results were all over the place lol theres very little difference between basic grow and bloom ferts and the full hundreds of pounds worth of additives, and much easier to poison the bud adding all that..

Yea Ino whatvyou mean mate and I won’t use all just stick with canna just swapped pk over was just wondering you hear many things thanks for reply 

1 person likes this

I’ve recently got a ghc fan controller to great bit of kit keeps temps perfect 

Careful not to Hagrid your grow with the pk. 

Good to play with pk on 2nd or 3rd attempt with cuts, that way you have some background info and can see if it actually does anything. 

It can be like bringing people back from hard drugs when they have all the additives, so best to kick the habit when you catch yourself :smokin: