Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tzy1777

What strain everyone growing?

18 posts in this topic

What strains everyone growing at the minute?

im currently running 

Casey jones

incredible bulk

sour pink grapefruit

almost week 6 flower stacking up nicely

let me know what your all growing

3 people like this

incredible bulk?

reminds me of a few strains i grew a while ago superhero related, blue hulk and spider skunk,which to be fair turned out pretty decent smokes in my experience but i havent seen them for years.

i have moby dick,raspberry diesel,cali hash and blue kush auto going at the mo.

that sour pink grapefruit sounds nice!!

the sweet deep grapefruit i had from dinafem was 1 of the best strains, flavour and smell wise, ive ever grown.

smelt exactly like grapefruit!

1 person likes this

I've got 1 headbanger from karma. 

7 zkittlez cuts from a dodgey bastard. 

2 Underdawg og from TH seeds

1 OG kush from dinafem. 

They're all over the show and in a couple of weeks I'll decide who's staying on to make smoke and then I'll butcher the slackers. 

1 person likes this

Ive just started some Black D.O.G (HSO), choc mint OG (HSO) and green poison (sweet seeds), really looking forward to these :skin_up:

Ive also got bubble bud (black skull) blue cheese and super silver monster to get chopped next week but im a bit bored of them now

1 person likes this

23 hours ago, Tete said:

incredible bulk?

reminds me of a few strains i grew a while ago superhero related, blue hulk and spider skunk,which to be fair turned out pretty decent smokes in my experience but i havent seen them for years.

i have moby dick,raspberry diesel,cali hash and blue kush auto going at the mo.

that sour pink grapefruit sounds nice!!

the sweet deep grapefruit i had from dinafem was 1 of the best strains, flavour and smell wise, ive ever grown.

smelt exactly like grapefruit!

Sounds decent bro like to try that raspberry diesel online a while back,

the bulk is supposed to produce decent so looking forward to that, and I smoked some of the grapefruit yesterday as a friend who gave me the clones for it had grown it out n is really tasty n smooth smell is unreal.

22 hours ago, Sargares said:

I've got 1 headbanger from karma. 

7 zkittlez cuts from a dodgey bastard. 

2 Underdawg og from TH seeds

1 OG kush from dinafem. 

They're all over the show and in a couple of weeks I'll decide who's staying on to make smoke and then I'll butcher the slackers. 

Yeah banging bro love zkittlez one of my fav smokes

16 hours ago, bubbly82 said:

Ive just started some Black D.O.G (HSO), choc mint OG (HSO) and green poison (sweet seeds), really looking forward to these :skin_up:

Ive also got bubble bud (black skull) blue cheese and super silver monster to get chopped next week but im a bit bored of them now

I was speaking to my pal about that black dog the other day was saying I’m gonna get a pack of beans of em I think really wanna try em out,

ahh super silver one of my all time favourite strains haven’t smoked a proper bit in years don’t come around often round here

1 person likes this

@Tzy1777 i wish it was like the old school SSH, real lovely smoke back in the day  

Ive heard loads of good things about the black dog mate :bong:

my favourites at the moment are zombie kush and gg#4, both really nice in every way,:skin_up:

1 person likes this

@Dr feelgood that Zombie Kush is special, I’m just about to put my second run into flower along with some lemonchello haze and some sweet cheese.

Also just popped some realgorill4 seeds for the following run.

1 person likes this

A friend of mine grows a lot of bulk, not the most unique nor intense tasting strain but if you like that oldskool hashy taste with big fat buds then the bulk ticks the boxes. Not the strongest but definitely an all day Indica, nice and chillllll

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Mimicker said:

A friend of mine grows a lot of bulk, not the most unique nor intense tasting strain but if you like that oldskool hashy taste with big fat buds then the bulk ticks the boxes. Not the strongest but definitely an all day Indica, nice and chillllll

Yeah man do like the old school tastes but to be honest just wanted to try it out for the supposedly massive yields but looking forward to trying the smoke the bulks probably the frostiested one in there at the mo

I like to keep some variety in the garden as it keeps me pallet happy! So atm im running banana hammock, blackjack, green gelato, himalayan gold, washing machine, zombie kush, anddd last but not least purple punch x dosidos

I'm currently growing out LSG super orange glue in first week of flower at the moment seen and heared very good thing about this strain so excited to see if I can get it right fingers crossed!

planted 8 seeds this week all have popped.

3 girl scout cookies

3 gorilla glue 4#

1 afgan kush

1 bubblebomb

i got my normal mums i been keeping list as follows

Northern lights (vision)

papaya ( Nirvana )

8 ball kush (barneys)

crit kush (cant rember whos  )

blue power (vision)

afg kush (random freebie i got)

blue og (g13 labs)

i did start some outhers for this year but not one popped so il have to buy them again to see if my luck changes. :hippy:

i have 3 plants 

phantom og 

ogkz

three blue kings

Edited by TheGr33nMan